JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wholey Cow...Bend Over for your Big Bend!

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting for the guy defending a dealer in another thread for charging $115k for a Badlands to come in here and explain how these prices are A ok……..

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You know, I really don't care what a dealer ask for their vehicles. If someone wants to spend that much on a Bronco, have at it. Myself, I would be hard pressed to even pay sticker for one. But, there's a little line under the words "Who are we". It's say "Friendly, Fast, Fair". Now that's pushing the limits a bit in my book.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am not defending the practice of ADM but I don't see this as that. All 3 models are priced at $98,888 no matter the trim so to me it seems more like a placeholder when the VIN populates on the Dealer's website. It is actually meant to discourage others from calling or coming in to ask about it so the sales people don't have to deal with a bunch of unnecessary people.

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That pricing makes my head hurt. I have a Big Bend on a 24 hour test drive. Nice vehicle but not $100k nice

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
https://www.toddjudyfordofcharlesto...ig+Bend+4+Door+Advanced+4x4-1FMDE5DH1MLA89061

Another dealer marked off my list forever. $90k for a $48k Big Bend? Crack is whack. I understand adding ADM in this market, but this is ludicrous. I cannot wait for the production to catch up and leave these dealers fighting to sell below sticker.
I wish we could have a Bronco6G blacklist of dealers that we will remember how bad they treated customers during these lean times, so we can avoid them.

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I am not defending the practice of ADM but I don't see this as that. All 3 models are priced at $98,888 no matter the trim so to me it seems more like a placeholder when the VIN populates on the Dealer's website. It is actually meant to discourage others from calling or coming in to ask about it so the sales people don't have to deal with a bunch of unnecessary people.

I think this is probably accurate. If you click the link to the dealer's website and look at the sticker, it's green with a 10/11 blend date. Doubt the truck has even made it to West Virginia yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it’s hard to know for sure. I found them by a listing they have on Facebook marketplace for what looks like an OBX (not on their website). The ad has $1k on it. Description says for $1k down you can drive this bronco home. No price listed. I checked their site to see what they’re asking and saw the others. Hopefully they are placeholders to keep lookers from asking questions. But with the prices I’ve seen on FB, eBay, car gurus, etc- it could be actual pricing.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's an abandoned order I don't care what the dealer charges. Doesn't mean I like it, just like flippers. They're free to flip but I can still think they're blue falcons and just as bad as dealers.

Every flipped Bronco is a Bronco that could have been in someone's hands who actually wanted to keep one.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sell my base bronco soft top 4 door with 2.7 for 80k..That save you 10k ..Its instock at home..lol...
Sponsored