Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is bordering on insanity. Does anyone else have one that's been sitting in production since 9/8 (delivery date is "TBD") and have an explanation why? I can't get any info and we're approaching two months in that status.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is bordering on insanity. Does anyone else have one that's been sitting in production since 9/8 (delivery date is "TBD") and have an explanation why? I can't get any info and we're approaching two months in that status.
blend date of 9/8, in production on 9/10.

I have no explanation

Gretz99

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I found it on the bronco6g tracker as well as the ford tracker, both confirmed that it was in deed delivered to McMahon. Needless to say I was there at 830 am , apparently, the transport drops them off at all hours of the night and then leaves the keys in the key drop.
I had A LOT of accessories and special requests -- kill switch , kill switch to trailer lights, wiring install for boat winch, mud flaps,-- found out the ford mud flaps dont go on the OBX - trim moldings- I wanted them high on the doors to protect from shopping carts, remove the fender tag and replace with the black BRONCO lettering. my kc highliters are waiting for a suitable safari bar for attachment, as well as my backup spotlights which require a hardtop ,
I just finished installing a shield on the hood, looks and fits perfect. I also installed the start stop eliminator. this was absolutely in no way as easy as the video, the damn panels are really hard to pull out and as a previous poster told me to make sure I tape everything up to protect the dash.
WELL, I did and no issues with the dash, however I am covered with a bunch of scratches on my hands due to the issues with removing the panels. everything was straightforward, but required a LOT of pressure and effort. install went perfect and I dont have to worry about the start stop- the friggin driver assist is a pain, making a left lane turn onto the RT 7 connector and didnt put my signal on and the damn thing autocorrected me back into my original lane.
The vehicle is absolutely beautiful cyber orange and a black spare tire cover with the big block Syracuse Orange S -- my wife even spots me now in the parking lot.

Hope you get your bronco soon, they are fantastic, I have been drawing a crowd when I park.
After a few minutes several comments were-- wait thats a Ford, Bronco- then they really got interested. was at Rex Marina putting the boat to sleep and what should have been 1 hr, turned into 3. Several of the members/staff also have Broncos ordered.

BTW McMahon is fantastic, from the sales to the tech to the purchasing dept.
I got the CERAMIC protection -- 7 years and then it is reapplied- really makes a difference on how the vehicle looks.
any questions, i am happy to help

Good Luck
Thanks, great info! I agree that McMahon has been very good through this. Where did you have the ceramic protection done?

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, great info! I agree that McMahon has been very good through this. Where did you have the ceramic protection done?
I had it done by McMahon 7 yr warranty the works --1,000.
HOWEVER everything is coated, I spent 4 hrs gingerly sanding off the frickin silver bronco so I could paint it black. silver on cyber orange looks awful compared to flat black. since everything i have put on the vehicle is flat black the contrast is perfectly consistant.
Al at McMahon will walk you through the ceramic coating. I dealt with Rick and of course Christian, all great guys. If you order accessories, you go through Frank .
hope to see you around town , whats your ETA at McMahon

Sponsored

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend date of 9/9. Still sitting "in-production." No communication at all from Ford. I have reached out to everyone. I was even able to get a social media person to open a case. The case was then promptly closed by someone calling me to tell me to call a Bronco support number that just puts me on an endless hold. Built on 9/15 (so the tracker says) and 41 days later, crickets.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I called the Bronco support line, in hopes I won't get a canned answer "talk to your dealer". I dialed put it on speaker and started doing work while on-hold in the background. After 1 hour, I was transferred to Ford Credit then promptly hung-up on

Clobbit

First Edition
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Blend date of 9/9. Still sitting "in-production." No communication at all from Ford. I have reached out to everyone. I was even able to get a social media person to open a case. The case was then promptly closed by someone calling me to tell me to call a Bronco support number that just puts me on an endless hold. Built on 9/15 (so the tracker says) and 41 days later, crickets.
I called that number today and was finally able to talk to someone after nearly an hour on hold. She had no additional solid information, but speculated that it is waiting on a MIC 2.0 top since there are apparently no notes associated with my rig in their system. If it had failed some sort of quality check she said there would most likely be be notes attached. She apologized and said basically all I can do is hurry up and wait.

EtniesRIT

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date 9/9, produced 9/14 and crickets since. I work at a dealership, tried to get some info through my contacts and all I got was... there are multiple issues and it has not been released.

Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got on the pizza tracker this morning and my stomach dropped when I saw "delivered". Immediately reached out to Granger to confirm they had it on their lot, and indeed they do.

Shortly after I got the Ford email with a picture of my Bronco. Except, it had the wrong wheels. I assumed either 1) they swap them later (though that doesn't make much sense) or 2) it was the wrong picture (seemed likely).

After contacting Granger again... unfortunately its 3) they built it with the wrong wheels. I upgraded to the beadlocks\beauty ring, but they left the standard ones on. We'll see what happens. Hopefully it at least still has the correct number of pedals.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got on the pizza tracker this morning and my stomach dropped when I saw "delivered". Immediately reached out to Granger to confirm they had it on their lot, and indeed they do.

Shortly after I got the Ford email with a picture of my Bronco. Except, it had the wrong wheels. I assumed either 1) they swap them later (though that doesn't make much sense) or 2) it was the wrong picture (seemed likely).

After contacting Granger again... unfortunately its 3) they built it with the wrong wheels. I upgraded to the beadlocks\beauty ring, but they left the standard ones on. We'll see what happens. Hopefully it at least still has the correct number of pedals.
Yay! Congrats! Make the dealer and/or Ford replace those wheels! 🙂

Pedrinh089

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have 50% on the windshield of my 2014 Mustang and it’s not dark enough. I’m going to do 35% on both of the front windows and windshield. I have 35% all around on the Mustang other than the 50% on the windshield and like it. Now keep in mind the rear on the Bronco’s are 16% from factory, even the soft top windows.
Excellent thank you this is very helpful. I was in between 80% and 50% and I will think I will go for the 50. I did 15% on the front doors and it came out pretty good almost an exact match to the back windows.
Sponsored