Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why not do the hood or the fenders or cut the seats. Just seems odd. Maybe a lookie lou came and sat in it like dumb people do. Had something sharp on a purse. You never know, its def a he said she said situation. Now where did I put my Car Keys?
Sponsored

OP
OP
BL2.7SAS4DR

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
unusual spot to be “keyed”
Why not do the hood or the fenders or cut the seats. Just seems odd. Maybe a lookie lou came and sat in it like dumb people do. Had something sharp on a purse. You never know, its def a he said she said situation. Now where did I put my Car Keys?
I can't figure it out either. I'm going to see if my insurance will cover it since it goes to the body.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't figure it out either. I'm going to see if my insurance will cover it since it goes to the body.
I am curious where all you been. Have you determined where this might have happened.?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Should be covered under comp. I would think a body shop would charge about $500 to fix, CO so maybe more. At least it’s not on a big surface like door or hood.

Sponsored

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ask the dealership for the touch up paint for that color and since it’s on the inside and won’t be seen much I would touch it up first and see how you like it. I work at Ford doing paint & metal repair and I would try that first. It should be barely noticeable.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sucks sorry. I only recently found out Teslas get keyed, trash thrown on, etc often. Even while driving and the irony is they all have sentry cameras that catch them on video. People have become spoiled whiney brats

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I recently washed and dried the whole vehicle. I wiped down all the surfaces with a microfiber cloth. It was not there. I have barley driven it because I'm getting stealth ppf on it next week.
Good job with getting the PPF, I would get some touch-up paint and have the detail shop touch it up for you before applying the PPF.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I filed a claim with USAA. I'm hoping to get it fixed before I get it wrapped.
If they ask for a huge deductible, I would pass. That area is not as noticeable, so even if its just you doing a quick touch-up I am sure it would be fine. The detail shop after spending the type of money your spending should be able to do it for you. I would negotiate it in the price or have it done for $50. Hope it goes in your favor and am sorry to hear that you have to deal with that so soon.

Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People jelly of cyber orange owners….. I am not looking forward to all of this unwanted attention.
What a dick keying a new car or any car!

armored007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Expedition, 2021 BMW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That sucks man, I believe in karma getting back at them.

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man the first company to figure out how to record footage from the 360 cams at any given time gets my money!
Telsa's come that way from the factory, they record 360° 24/7. There are plenty of youtube videos of vandals getting caught by the camera system. Atleast on even made it on local news, which led to the criminal turning themself in.
Sponsored