Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You mean white fender flares?
Yes indeed fender flares. If the photoshop master could do that that would be cool!

btw: we have seen white, black, and body color roll cages do you think it could be linked to the color of the top ordered ?

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a molded in color black top that I saw with my own eyes.
They made some early hard tops in black but then they decided to switch them to "Molded in Grey".
Currently they do not list a "Molded in Black Hard Top" as an Option.

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops 2_DOOR_ACCESORIES_0015_C3_v1_current 1

Last edited:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently they do not list a "Molded in Black Hard Top" as an Option.
Difference between grey & black is YUGE!

In BD: BLACK mirrors, door handles, flares, bumpers, & grill....paired with a GREY top? Surely Ford won't F it up that badly!!!

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Iconic Silver looks like it was rendered in Cactus Grey. Can you fix that?

Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops 2_DOOR_ACCESORIES_0015_C3_v1_current 1

Anybody else thinking about white wheels? Granted, steelies look the best in white but I'd love to see renderings of Area 51, Cactus Gray and Cyber Orange with any wheel colored white (with the white top of course). My photo editing skills are shite or I'd try it myself.
I agree this is the build I will do if you can get a white top. I will option the Sasquach package, so I can get the guts of that - then sell the wheels on EBAY and swap for white steelies.

fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black."

- Henry Ford (1909)

Lucky1715

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I took the time to render the 4 door/white top/grille one they showed in all the available colors in alphabetical order. Enjoy!

I know they're not exact, but they're probably pretty close.

Antimatter Blue:

Area 51:

Cactus Gray (original images):

Carbonized Gray:

Cyber Orange:

Iconic Silver:

Oxford White:

Race Red:

Rapid Red:

Shadow Black:

Velocity Blue:

Thanks so much for these, nice work! I've seen the 2021 Bronco shown with a white top in photos from Ford, but nothing about it on their site. Any word on if it will be available in 2021, might be a later model option, or 3rd party option? Just curious. Looks a lot better in white on some models. Attached is mine in the original Ford color with a white top.

Bronco1.jpg

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much for these, nice work! I've seen the 2021 Bronco shown with a white top in photos from Ford, but nothing about it on their site. Any word on if it will be available in 2021, might be a later model option, or 3rd party option? Just curious. Looks a lot better in white on some models. Attached is mine in the original Ford color with a white top.

Bronco1.jpg
Please share the photo you have seen.
Currently all official communication is that there is no white top option.
I think everyone can agree, a white top is a must, especially considering the history of that option.
* nice truck!

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops Ford-Bronco-Predator-V8-21

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops a4dedfe6f02fb1a29ab882641456dee2

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops 1968-ford-bronco-profile

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops 2021-Ford-Bronco-Area-51-2-Door-White-To

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_the-drive-cms-content-staging_message-editor%2F158299414916

Ford Bronco All Colors Rendered on 4 Door Bronco with White Tops White Top Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3

Lucky1715

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please share the photo you have seen.
Currently all official communication is that there is no white top option.
I think everyone can agree, a white top is a must, especially considering the history of that option.
* nice truck!

Ford-Bronco-Predator-V8-21.jpg

a4dedfe6f02fb1a29ab882641456dee2.jpg

1968-ford-bronco-profile.jpg

2021-Ford-Bronco-Area-51-2-Door-White-Top.jpg

https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_the-drive-cms-content-staging_message-editor%2F158299414916...jpg

White Top Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3.jpg
Thanks so much Larry! Much appreciated. Great picks yourself!

Sponsored

david

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I believe about door handles and fender flares and mirrors:

Different packages are either black plastic, shadow black painted, or body color. Outer banks is body color for both, WildTrak and FE are body color handles but black plastic fenders and shadow black painted mirrors.

BUT if you get a shadow black painted top as an option (like on Badlands), the option says you will then have black painted mirrors too and a black grill instead of carbonized grey. If you get a body color roof, not sure what that does to the mirrors if painted black or also body color or just remains plastic. BUT it seems like roof choice might not impact the door handles and they are just black plastic unless you get OB, WT, FE.

All seems very odd. And then the non painted roof is grey instead of same plastic as the fenders and bumper?

I wonder what a carbonized grey Bronco looks like with the grey molded roof and the carbonized grey front grill grill of the Badlands.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Carbonized Gray here looks nothing like Fords website (although i like this one better). Antimatter Blue is winning me over.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im anxious to know if the grill styles are selectable too. I really want the six slotted grill in white.
I think you will need to paint it white
I also want a white grill and white top

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Difference between grey & black is YUGE!

In BD: BLACK mirrors, door handles, flares, bumpers, & grill....paired with a GREY top? Surely Ford won't F it up that badly!!!
Okay, yeah.

I noticed when looking at the compare models tool that all of the handles and fender flares (except OB) are listed as Mold in Black, while the hard top options are Molded in Gray.

That really doesn't make sense. To the point where even the person loading the info on the website should have been "wait, that can't be right".

I would ordinarily assume that the text of the site just isn't accurate, but since we've seen pics of both tops, it could be more than that.

Hopefully this at least gets looked at before production. It seems pretty, but it's the kind of thing that people are going to jump on as a lack of attention to detail by Ford.
Sponsored