Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I met with my salesman a few weeks ago to re-submit my 22 order. I know the dreaded “My dealer said….” But he mentioned that they’d be receiving around 10-20 before the year ended. He mentioned they’d be base, big bend or outer banks builds. All soft tops with nothing fancy on them.

TLDR: Stanley Ford (McGregor, Tx) (not my dealer) currently has 10 broncos for sale and 8 of them have blue window stickers and currently listed for sale, so it appears there may be some truth to what I was told

https://www.stanleyfordmcgregor.com/searchnew.aspx?Model=Bronco

I haven’t spoken with them but most are on the lot and available according to the website.
Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not surprised. Ford did say they would keep the line going with dealer stock orders if there weren't enough people that changed their orders to soft tops. Having them sitting on lots hopefully will tone down the ADM craze that seems to be rampant these days. Aren't the people who were willing to pay these markups going to feel a little foolish when the pricing/demand normalizes?

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

help kill the ADM that dealers are doing, also could be excess parts for reservation trim levels that weren't met and they want to move the parts out of their stock and quickly get some of those models pushed out and sold versus base and big bend parts just sitting at the factory.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I met with my salesman a few weeks ago to re-submit my 22 order. I know the dreaded “My dealer said….” But he mentioned that they’d be receiving around 10-20 before the year ended. He mentioned they’d be base, big bend or outer banks builds. All soft tops with nothing fancy on them.

TLDR: Stanley Ford (McGregor, Tx) (not my dealer) currently has 10 broncos for sale and 8 of them have blue window stickers and currently listed for sale, so it appears there may be some truth to what I was told

https://www.stanleyfordmcgregor.com/searchnew.aspx?Model=Bronco

I haven’t spoken with them but most are on the lot and available according to the website.
What’s your build?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not surprising. Any dealers with more allocations than soft top reservations could be getting some. The shortage of MIC tops still dominates every other build consideration.

Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this feels like people taking cuts after we've all been waiting in line, but as mentioned above, this will help stop "flippers" and Stealerships adding $15k ADM cUz mArKeT DeMaNd as inventory is no longer short.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has the blue vs green window sticker been definitively sorted out? My build is slated for 10/29 and I have a blue sticker

OP
OP
Badlands2015

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, looking at the size of that dealership I would be surprised if they even got 25 allocations for MY21. Guess they didn't have many folks switch to a buildable soft top.

Sounds like an opportunity for those wanting a higher end soft top (BL or WT) to switch their reservation to this dealership and have a real good chance of getting scheduled asap.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes sense. I've received two phone calls in the last 24 hours from random dealerships to let me know they have "broncos available"

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this feels like people taking cuts after we've all been waiting in line, but as mentioned above, this will help stop "flippers" and Stealerships adding $15k ADM cUz mArKeT DeMaNd as inventory is no longer short.
The way I look at it, these dealer Broncos aren't "cutting in line". Whether due to allocation or commodities, ours can't be built now. They are building ones that can. Ours would be equally delayed whether Ford cranked out dealer Broncos or shuttered the plant.

I can criticize the highly questionable planning and communication, and I'm as frustrated by the ridiculous franchise allocation crap as anyone else, but I'm not going to slam the company for building Broncos that aren't mine.

arniej92

First Edition
First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Heard the same from a dealer outside of Houston. They are getting 8 built should be there mid November. The one Vin they shared with me had a 05/03/21 blend date. Soft top.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Keep the line running.

Jug

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered mine from their other dealership in Pilot Point. A very small dealership.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would get that 2-Door Badlands in a heartbeat if it didn't have leather.
Sponsored