First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The two-door has the MIC top, and I am a little upset to hear that dealers are receiving Base units with few options. I am an early reservation holder for a Base with just a few modest upgrades, and no SAS. I guess it comes back to my dealer simply not getting the allocation, reservation timestamp be damned.
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I met with my salesman a few weeks ago to re-submit my 22 order. I know the dreaded “My dealer said
.” But he mentioned that they’d be receiving around 10-20 before the year ended. He mentioned they’d be base, big bend or outer banks builds. All soft tops with nothing fancy on them.

TLDR: Stanley Ford (McGregor, Tx) (not my dealer) currently has 10 broncos for sale and 8 of them have blue window stickers and currently listed for sale, so it appears there may be some truth to what I was told

https://www.stanleyfordmcgregor.com/searchnew.aspx?Model=Bronco

I haven’t spoken with them but most are on the lot and available according to the website.
Just for grins, I requested info and markup on a 2 door Badlands. Noticed they have a First Edition for sale. Interesting.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I met with my salesman a few weeks ago to re-submit my 22 order. I know the dreaded “My dealer said
.” But he mentioned that they’d be receiving around 10-20 before the year ended. He mentioned they’d be base, big bend or outer banks builds. All soft tops with nothing fancy on them.

TLDR: Stanley Ford (McGregor, Tx) (not my dealer) currently has 10 broncos for sale and 8 of them have blue window stickers and currently listed for sale, so it appears there may be some truth to what I was told

I haven’t spoken with them but most are on the lot and available according to the website.
Just an FYI, all window stickers are now blue window stickers, including our ordered broncos.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I had a stripped down Big Bend with flaccid top ordered I would be hot right now!

Tyler@Lethal

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lightning 2021 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Would be cool to start seeing them on the lot like this when we drive by!

Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Heard the same from a dealer outside of Houston. They are getting 8 built should be there mid November. The one Vin they shared with me had a 05/03/21 blend date. Soft top.
What dealer?

Tyler@Lethal

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lightning 2021 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would definitely not be cool if all reservations haven’t been filled

Nope, I agree. disheartening to say the least. I was more speaking from a perspective of physically being able to walk up to a Bronco and see different options in person. Should have worded it differently.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Legacy in Rosenberg.
Oh nice, had actually talk to them about a bronco they had that was abandoned before lol, they were asking 15k over msrp tho. I have my order through Big Dtar Ford in pearland so was just wondering if that was who you were taking about

Sponsored

arniej92

First Edition
First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh nice, had actually talk to them about a bronco they had that was abandoned before lol, they were asking 15k over msrp tho. I have my order through Big Dtar Ford in pearland so was just wondering if that was who you were taking about
Yah, she said they are going to markup all of these. They had called me about that one also about a month ago.
I bought a FE Mach-E there and no issues earlier this year. They wont mark up a customer order but they will markup abandoned ones or any of their own orders.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has the blue vs green window sticker been definitively sorted out? My build is slated for 10/29 and I have a blue sticker
Green indicates a custom order, blue is a dealer build for inventory.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The two-door has the MIC top, and I am a little upset to hear that dealers are receiving Base units with few options. I am an early reservation holder for a Base with just a few modest upgrades, and no SAS. I guess it comes back to my dealer simply not getting the allocation, reservation timestamp be damned.
I feel the same way when everybody says "Order a non Sas Big Bend it'll be produced right away" . First day res here, non Sas BB...still waiting...

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The way I look at it, these dealer Broncos aren't "cutting in line". Whether due to allocation or commodities, ours can't be built now. They are building ones that can. Ours would be equally delayed whether Ford cranked out dealer Broncos or shuttered the plant.

I can criticize the highly questionable planning and communication, and I'm as frustrated by the ridiculous franchise allocation crap as anyone else, but I'm not going to slam the company for building Broncos that aren't mine.
Exactly how I feel my friend. I understand buildable units going to dealers while supply constraints hold mine up. But, the new allocation crap is a slap in the face to those of us did what Ford told us to do. Oh well, tis what it tis. I have alternative plans if it gets too long, and drawn out. I hate it, but I do's what I gotta do too. :)

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yah, she said they are going to markup all of these. They had called me about that one also about a month ago.
I bought a FE Mach-E there and no issues earlier this year. They wont mark up a customer order but they will markup abandoned ones or any of their own orders.
Oh nice, just to clarify you ordered your Mach E through Legacy? Or big star? Lol also how is that mach e?
Sponsored