Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My, MY21 order was put in on 1/20/21. My, MY22 order was put in on 10/14/21. I got DORA's with priority code 10 on both orders. # 3 at my Dealer after their two Priority Orders. I guess a 2 Door MIC top Badlands with just about all the "Deadlies" just wasn't going to get built?
Yep, same experience. Reservation 2.5hrs after release, #4 build at my dealer, no vin on my 2D Badlands, Sasq, 2.7l, High
Sponsored

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/14 reservation @9:29a ET - I did not get an early email...damn. Confirmed MY22 order with dealer on Oct 22 but got my email from Ford on the 19th saying it was confirmed, fishy dont you think? My Ford account shows a check next to "Order Accepted by Dealer". Crossing my fingers for something to come across my inbox before the end of the year. Yay.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/14 reservation @9:29a ET - I did not get an early email...damn. Confirmed MY22 order with dealer on Oct 22 but got my email from Ford on the 19th saying it was confirmed, fishy dont you think? My Ford account shows a check next to "Order Accepted by Dealer". Crossing my fingers for something to come across my inbox before the end of the year. Yay.
Not fishy. I went nowhere near my dealer on the 19th and got that email. Went in on Oct 21st at 7pm SHARP... updated my order and they coded it a 19 from 99 and at 7:27 I got an email from Ford that my order was updated.

I have no idea why I got the identical email two days earlier WITHOUT updating my order but when I met with my dealer, I got an email within minutes of finalizing my changes. Maybe Ford 'moved' something internally and that was the reason for the Oct 19 email. No idea. I just know nothing was done on this end to prompt that action. I'm not sure why you did not get one on the 22nd when you confirmed your MY22.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, well then how should it work? Dealer is telling me the wrong information?
You dealer needs to manually change your priority code to a number between 10-19. Priority code 99 is for “do not build” and your build won’t get scheduled if 99

Sponsored

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You dealer needs to manually change your priority code to a number between 10-19. Priority code 99 is for “do not build” and your build won’t get scheduled if 99
This is exactly what my dealer internet salesperson wrote me today via email...
" Your order is in. Ford will notify you of any new information. They will start building broncos in December and update as necessary."

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

" Your order is in. Ford will notify you of any new information. They will start building broncos in December and update as necessary."
Well, if they put it as a 99 priority, it won't get built.

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, if they put it as a 99 priority, it won't get built.
Understood. Looks like my dealer isn't willing to give me any additional information. Any ideas on how to get confirmation of code on my order from Ford?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would ask to see the final "DORA" order document which will have your priority code on it.

Sponsored

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would ask to see the final "DORA" order document which will have your priority code on it.
Good suggestion. I sent an email asking for an updated document. The summary from two weeks ago had a code 99 on it. Since then, the ford website shows a MY22 update but that's it.

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good suggestion. I sent an email asking for an updated document. The summary from two weeks ago had a code 99 on it. Since then, the ford website shows a MY22 update but that's it.
I did a chat with Ford customer service and this is what they said...
" I see that the vehicle is in order processing currently. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. "

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ju
Not seeing many previewing posts this week -

Wonder if Scheduling still on ?
Just curious how you know if your order has been previewed?

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, same experience. Reservation 2.5hrs after release, #4 build at my dealer, no vin on my 2D Badlands, Sasq, 2.7l, High
Yep, we are truly "Left for Dead". Hang in there Man!

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ju

Just curious how you know if your order has been previewed?
Your dealer can get you this info. My dealer e-mailed me yesterday to tell me that my order is previewing and that I should finalize any build changes with them within a day or two. They called me today and said I will likely have a VIN and build week assigned tomorrow! 🤯
Sponsored