Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm going to drive by the dealership at lunch. These trackers are just estimations at this point 🙃
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to drive by the dealership at lunch. These trackers are just estimations at this point 🙃
Yeah I wish we didn't have access to them. 😂

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i would not count on any of that info to be correct. I got a shipped alert 3 days after i had it in my driveway. The trackers seem to be running behind of the actual dates. The dealer had the correct info on mine. They get updates on the VIN numbers that are in transit, or at lease mine did. 10/13 build date-10/22 delivered to Gallatin TN.

Good Luck!
I've got the rail car info so assuming my car is on that train I figure that'll be my best bet for up to date info (outside of pestering my dealer.)

Sponsored

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got the rail car info so assuming my car is on that train I figure that'll be my best bet for up to date info (outside of pestering my dealer.)
I believe the railroad tracking phone numbers are pretty accurate for tracking where your railcar is. Ive been following mine since last Friday and it is now in Kansas City Kansas on its way to Omaha Nebraska where it will then be offloaded and convoyed.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I believe the railroad tracking phone numbers are pretty accurate for tracking where your railcar is. Ive been following mine since last Friday and it is now in Kansas City Kansas on its way to Omaha Nebraska where it will then be offloaded and convoyed.
Started tracking mine Saturday. Sat there for a day but now there's slow, steady progress through Ohio and into Lexington on it's long journey to Utah.

Alpine Blue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 6.7l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats good. Sounds like the railyard has some current information. That trucking site palsapp still shows mine as pending shipment and located in Wayne MI. but it left the factory a week ago.

I see you had a first edition. Thats awesome. I wish I could have gotten one of those.
Ford really should have kept those units in front of the line. It seems like the reservation numbers dont really matter anymore as far as the production schedule. A friend of mine had same build date as mine, coming to Nashville as well...scheduled for Mid November a full 3 weeks after mine arrived..and they rolled off the assembly line the same day.

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw your post yesterday, so I was really also hoping to get the call that mine had been delivered. I think my salesperson was off work yesterday. Still haven't heard from her though.
Did your status on the tracker actually change to "delivered"? Or did they just call you and tell you it arrived? The pizza tracker is not working for me right now.
I check the tracker when I woke up in the morning and it had said shipped and then I checked again at work around three or 4 PM Eastern time and it said arrive. So I called the dealership and confirmed it made it there about 10 minutes ago.

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Tripper i feel like our car’s final destination is Baldwin and will get on a truck from there. Hasn’t moved in a while…

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Due into CSX Howell Yard (Atlanta, GA) tonight so delivery maybe tomorrow or Friday....

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tripper i feel like our car’s final destination is Baldwin and will get on a truck from there. Hasn’t moved in a while…
I had the same thought when I called about an hour ago. Though in another thread there was a member who said his was waiting for a truck at a railyard in Taft. That's near Kissimmee. Either way, my hopes of having it by Saturday are fading fast, lol

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pizza tracker just updated to delivered. Sales person said they have to do their inspections and stuff. Hopefully, I'll be in it this evening. You should call your dealer and ask if it's been delivered.
Make sure you post some pickup pictures. :)

KellStir

Badlands
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion; Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure you post some pickup pictures. :)
Still waiting for them to call after all their inspections and what not. Probably going to be tomorrow at this point.