Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 4-door Badlands 7-speed that suffered engine failure in July. It’s been sitting at the dealership ever since. They have the replacement engine but say they are still waiting on parts. I used an early reservation I had to order a replacement. My info:
4-door soft top Badlands 2.3, 7-speed, AMB, High
Res: 7/15/20
Order: 9/15/21
I have not been able to get the website tracker to work for several weeks now. I contacted Ford and was told i am still on track for week of 11/8. So, we’ll see.
Good luck and Godspeed.
I called Ford as well about tracker being down. They verified 11/8 is still a go, and she insisted if there were any changes Ford will send an email update.
Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called Ford as well about tracker being down. They verified 11/8 is still a go, and she insisted if there were any changes Ford will send an email update.
But was many of us already know, thats simply not true.

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi to all you fellow 11/8ers. I saw where folks in the 11/1 build group were getting the actual build date from the Ford Performance chat last week so I tried my luck this morning. Confirmed I am still 11/8 build week but said the actual date hadn't been set yet. Just a PSA for you guys. I will probably bug them every day this week.

Nola Bronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm right there with you brother... It's good to see progress from build dates previous to us.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m really hoping that we don’t bug them to the point that Ford stops them from answering our questions related to build week/day through this avenue. It’s a nice little loophole but I am sure those guys are seeing way more chat traffic than they have in the past.

Hi to all you fellow 11/8ers. I saw where folks in the 11/1 build group were getting the actual build date from the Ford Performance chat last week so I tried my luck this morning. Confirmed I am still 11/8 build week but said the actual date hadn't been set yet. Just a PSA for you guys. I will probably bug them every day this week.

Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did this as well. Works great, they seem nice. I am still scheduled to build week only as well. I do have a Bronco Sport being built that same week as well (11/8) and it is scheduled to the day 11/11. I think maybe by tomorrow or Wednesday we might see some movements on actual build days. Pretty cool.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker is back to working for me. No window sticker or delivery estimates or anything, but I can get it to open and populate my Bronco info. I have not bugged the chat folks for a specific day, but I'm still week if 11/8.

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m really hoping that we don’t bug them to the point that Ford stops them from answering our questions related to build week/day through this avenue. It’s a nice little loophole but I am sure those guys are seeing way more chat traffic than they have in the past.
I actually asked the guy if I could keep checking back and he said sure.

Pokey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually asked the guy if I could keep checking back and he said sure.
I am sure they know how excited everyone is! There's probably bets to see what the most asked question will be for the day! LOL

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appears to not be the case anymore. Just tried and they deferred me to the system tracker.
Well... That didn't last long...

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not holding my breath, but I'm hopeful. Have any of you brought up the money ford is allocating for customer satisfaction to your dealer? I heard rumor they were given up to $1k to spend on us, but I have a feeling mine will drop the ball on this.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Follow up, I text the dealership. Based on my text I haven't talked to them since August and they haven't attempted to provide any updates. Anyway, I asked about timeline and the Ford customer satisfaction $1k. They text back said "end of nov, first of dec" and completely ignored my other question lol. I'm over this dealership. I will never use them for anything after this.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My new temporary home is the 11/8 week now. Believe it when I see it.
I’ve been following your other posts in the 11/1 thread (I promise I’m not a stalker). I feel for you! I hope 11/8 will be your week, good luck!
Sponsored