Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Last time I was on here was early last week when I ventured down to @StephensAutoCenter to pick up my Area 51 Badlands. Basically I picked it up and drove it right home before I left for a week in Mexico (more on that later)

First off... I wanted to once again thank John, Tanis and the entire Stephens Team for making this purchase such a great experience. Just like all more correspondence with John the process at the dealership was effortless. Everyone was so kind and genuinely excited for me when I first saw my vehicle. West Virginia is GORGEOUS this time of the year and the drive to Stephens was an absolute joy.

I got to meet John and profusely thanked him for his service during the whole ordering process. I told him I'd be leaving another positive Google Review and a review on DealerRater.com. For those not familiar with the website it is just that... a place where the general consumer can read reviews about dealerships. This actually goes a long way in terms of customer traffic so if you have 5 mins of your time then let's all do our part and PUMP UP those 5 star ratings for Stephens. It's the least we can do given the service and discount they have provided.

https://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Stephens-Auto-Center-review-29131/?__optnav=1

John and I before my venture home.
0A2496C7-4E99-4157-871C-BA0272D4F00A.jpeg

First Photo of the GF and with the

9A0555CD-20DF-4022-8FB0-B3EC6853B033.jpeg

Home Sweet Home
6AEA9C77-96A3-4D09-A989-04BF293A40E0.jpeg

The reason for the trip to Mexico. Bronco and fiancé in one week!
7EE38546-5B77-4A26-90FE-53C581971CE6.jpeg
congrats dude! I have the exact same thing ordered for 2022, can't wait!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, can/will SAC offer wheel/tire upgrades as a DIO? Would love to upgrade my from base steelies when Bronco arrives at the dealership.

We will/do, but we do not take trade-ins of take-offs. You can take those with you and sell them.

Our tire/wheel pricing is rather competitive, speak to "Bob" in service about tires and wheels. (Not parts).

/john

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We will/do, but we do not take trade-ins of take-offs. You can take those with you and sell them.

Our tire/wheel pricing is rather competitive, speak to "Bob" in service about tires and wheels. (Not parts).

/john
Awesome, thank you John!

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's something ya'll may find interesting. Charts of the info from the 2022 orders.

/john

Attachments

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thought HPR would get some more love, but that's fine, looks like mine will be rare. (Unless of course, I get pushed to 2023 MY and they cancel HPR for 2023!!

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's something ya'll may find interesting. Charts of the info from the 2022 orders.

/john
Thanks for posting the data.
I was between Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. I went with EG but not sure I want a color that I'm going to see everywhere. I've seen HPR from a distance and may get the chance to see it up close this weekend. I wasn't expecting such a small pull rate for the HPR.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for posting the data.
I was between Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. I went with EG but not sure I want a color that I'm going to see everywhere. I've seen HPR from a distance and may get the chance to see it up close this weekend. I wasn't expecting such a small pull rate for the HPR.
I saw it on a Maverick last weekend and really liked the color!
Sponsored