Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting the data.
I was between Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. I went with EG but not sure I want a color that I'm going to see everywhere. I've seen HPR from a distance and may get the chance to see it up close this weekend. I wasn't expecting such a small pull rate for the HPR.
I'd guess Ford expected a lot of Rapid Red to go HPR, but between not being as dark, and the price premium, everyone went EG and VB
Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw it on a Maverick last weekend and really liked the color!
I saw it on a '19 Ranger in the bright sunlight from about 30 feet away. I didn't hate it but it wasn't quite what I thought it would look like. A lot more orange in it and I was hoping for more of a copper color. As we know, color is one of those that are so subjective and everyone has a different like or dislike.
Just curious, did you see it in the sunshine or shade? I haven't seen a lot of pictures of it in the shade, but the ones that I have seen, it looks like the color of tomato soup.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's something ya'll may find interesting. Charts of the info from the 2022 orders.

/john
It appears a couple slices of the pie chart, at the top, don't have a label. I'm guessing one is Iconic Silver ?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears a couple slices of the pie chart, at the top, don't have a label. I'm guessing one is Iconic Silver ?
Should be silver and RR by elimination. Lines up with last year take rates too

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw it on a '19 Ranger in the bright sunlight from about 30 feet away. I didn't hate it but it wasn't quite what I thought it would look like. A lot more orange in it and I was hoping for more of a copper color. As we know, color is one of those that are so subjective and everyone has a different like or dislike.
Just curious, did you see it in the sunshine or shade? I haven't seen a lot of pictures of it in the shade, but the ones that I have seen, it looks like the color of tomato soup.
It was sunny and more burnt orange than copper to me. It's not the color I ordered, however I sure wouldn't snub my nose at it if a vehicle with my must haves came available in that color. It's a metallic burnt orange that you would expect to see on a classic car/truck. Like the cyber orange I think that it is better looking in person.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious if anybody from SAC got a build date for their 2022 orders.

I'm starting to see people post about being scheduled for December production. I was just curious if anybody from here got a date.

I did not get a date and I think I'm 17th on this list.

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's interesting that the most popular vehicle colors in America (white/black/grey/silver) are the least popular Bronco colors ordered from SAC. The love of colors, 7MT, and the 2-door indicate that SAC has really attracted the enthusiast crowd. Or maybe that's just the nature of the reservation system overall?

Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious if anybody from SAC got a build date for their 2022 orders.

I'm starting to see people post about being scheduled for December production. I was just curious if anybody from here got a date.

I did not get a date and I think I'm 17th on this list.
Never mind, there's a "backdoor" link in which you can check.

I'm scheduled for the week of 12/13 production! I am super excited!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1635461886098

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never mind, there's a "backdoor" link in which you can check.

I'm scheduled for the week of 12/13 production! I am super excited!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1635461886098
what was your spot in line?

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

17th on the list but the list time I checked, there were a few people above me who were NOT marked as "ordered".

I was the 9th "actual order" the last time I checked from John's list if that makes sense. So there were a few people above me who did not order yet for whatever reason.

I was a 7/13/2020 reservation.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think he said 17, and @Compta38 you and I were mid 30s, I think.

...Recalling that this round of scheduling was just for the latter half of December, If we assume Ford builds 30-40 for SAC a month, that still puts them on pace to make a boatload of Broncos for us in MY 2022.
Sponsored