Sponsored

Ford Bronco 2dr and 4dr Interior Color Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3423

I have tried to contact Ford Marketing through their website and phone calls to Customer Service to no avail. I have read other postings in threads that perhaps Ford is reading threads for customer comments and or suggestions.
My suggestion is that Ford should reconsider the interior color and fabric options for the 2dr and 4dr. There seems to be no reliable color schemes for the customers to view as of now. What we have seen are fabric and colors from the Bronco test vehicles. And in many cases these color schemes are what the customer is interested in. The only information we have right now is a decoded list floating around On several threads stating only three color schemes available; black, sandstone and navy pier. Yet, From looking at the build of the Bronco Sport it shows a better option for interior; Ebony, dark Slate, Ebony/Brown, Ebony/Area 51, and Ebony/Active Orange. If only the same option were available (and not associated with a package) for the Bronco 2dr and 4dr this would be much more pleasing. Perhaps others have some thoughts.
If Ford Marketing is listening how about a second look on interiors. Thanks.
Sponsored

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why is everyone getting so worked up over something we don't even know yet?
I want seats. As easy to clean as possible. Beyond that, what's to freak out about?

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 2dr and 4dr Interior Color Options 89CBE442-75ED-41D8-A43D-978F21FC2758

Yes, I’m still holding out for this option (and yes I know Mr. Levine has said no, but he said “he’s listening “ ??

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 2dr and 4dr Interior Color Options 89CBE442-75ED-41D8-A43D-978F21FC2758

Yes, I’m still holding out for this option (and yes I know Mr. Levine has said no, but he said “he’s listening “ ??
Antimatter and the dark brown Please!
Even looks good on the 60’s style...
8423316E-EF0A-4BAF-ABD5-1F5D8D665904.jpeg

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting kind of sick of people who just joined this forum being rude to members as if they are on twitter. I've read multiple people ridiculing others for not being patient, or mocking them for having an opinion, basically. This is a Bronco enthusiasts forum where people talk about the Bronco. If you don't like that someone is commenting on options, etc, I'm sure there are hashtags at twitter which are calling your names.

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 2dr and 4dr Interior Color Options 8423316E-EF0A-4BAF-ABD5-1F5D8D665904

He said this option is not coming? Then why show it in marketing materials...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I expected, someone will criticize a post for there own selfish reasons. And, using derogatory comments (Jesus Karen). I am a Christian and take offense with that comment. Do you go criticizing everyone else's posts or just those those that you decide to single out for no good reason? If you look on-line and this website, you will see someone who perhaps accurately decoded the build codes and there seem to be only three color options, yet Ford during their roll-out showed several color options which peaked customers interest. I am posting a thread to hopefull have Ford read customer comments since there doesn't seem a way to reach them. So perhaps if a subject does not interest you, You should just click somewhere else, because it is people like you who think you know it all are the reason many people do not post their relevant questions.
This is not the typical way this forum runs. Most people are able to discuss things such as you brought up without disintegrating into trolls. This is a pretty new phenomena on this forum which I hope is nipped in the bud quickly.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He said this option is not coming? Then why show it in marketing materials...
This has been discussed a lot in other threads. A lot of people asked that same question about the white tops, also. I think they are prototypes. It says on the website that some of these are CGI images and pre-production models, which is why it would appear in their marketing materials, I guess.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been discussed a lot in other threads. A lot of people asked that same question about the white tops, also. I think they are prototypes. It says on the website that some of these are CGI images and pre-production models, which is why it would appear in their marketing materials, I guess.
Gotcha, makes sense. Here's to me hoping that black/brown option is available. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.