Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/27 Update - Well, back to a very low day. Only 3 have been released today from Dirt Mountain.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1635375086432

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D ๐Ÿบ !

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another day waiting for Ford....

20211027_074358.jpg
Same, Same... Don't know why I haven't just given up yet.

id: 1347
vin: 1FMDE5CP2MLA76229
receiptDate: 2021-05-04
releaseDate:
etaStartDate: 1990-01-01
etaEndDate: 1990-01-01
productionDate: 2021-08-05
shipmentDate:
transitDate:
make: Ford
year: 2021
model: Bronco
trim: Outer Banks
groupOrderType: Retail (222R) (OBC8S)
market: WDMO
primaryStatus: In Production

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/28 Update - Mediocre day today with 7 Bronco's being released. We are now starting to see almost exclusively August Blends being released.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1635463602737

Special Note - Today marks >75% of Dirt Mountain Bronco's being officially off the mountain!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1635465821432

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D ๐Ÿบ !

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
10/28 Update - Mediocre day today with 7 Bronco's being released. We are now starting to see almost exclusively August Blends being released.

Special Note - Today marks >75% of Dirt Mountain Bronco's being officially off the mountain!

For the August blends... is it mainly hard tops that are being released? I am an 8/6 softie (no airbag recall) and can't figure out why its still on that damn mountain

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For the August blends... is it mainly hard tops that are being released? I am an 8/6 softie (no airbag recall) and can't figure out why its still on that damn mountain
Well, because fist in, fist out.... It doesn't make any sense.

I am an 08/05 blend and I am still keeping you company out there.

My 2 Door soup kitchen is keeping "Dirty Mike" Levine and the crew @Ford Motor Company happy.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, because fist in, fist out.... It doesn't make any sense.

I am an 08/05 blend and I am still keeping you company out there.

My 2 Door soup kitchen is keeping "Dirty Mike" Levine and the crew @Ford Motor Company happy.
The universe was created in 7 days (don't quote me on that) and I believe it takes at the most 2 days to build a bronco... they could have built and rebuilt our broncos about 60 times over... what happened to customer satisfaction? Working in healthcare and IT, if I don't communicate with the customer, they either die, or get pissed off enough that they complain and I would get fired... but I guess when you are as big as Ford, nobody cares about us lumpenproletariat. Sorry, for this rant, but I am getting so tired of waiting for this damn car. My hubby thinks it isn't going to happen, and he wants to put a sunroof on my Atlas and a lift kit (thinking that will satisfy my need to have the sun shining on my face), but he is dead wrong. [not really sure wtf a lift kit is]

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The universe was created in 7 days (don't quote me on that) and I believe it takes at the most 2 days to build a bronco... they could have built and rebuilt our broncos about 60 times over... what happened to customer satisfaction? Working in healthcare and IT, if I don't communicate with the customer, they either die, or get pissed off enough that they complain and I would get fired... but I guess when you are as big as Ford, nobody cares about us lumpenproletariat. Sorry, for this rant, but I am getting so tired of waiting for this damn car. My hubby thinks it isn't going to happen, and he wants to put a sunroof on my Atlas and a lift kit (thinking that will satisfy my need to have the sun shining on my face), but he is dead wrong. [not really sure wtf a lift kit is]
just sent this... I think I will tweet every day until I hear something...
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1635505021567

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's bรผllshรฏt. Being a soft top, makes it insulting frankly. Can't even begin to express how pissed I am about lack of communication. 12 weeks and counting...

@Ford Motor Company @mike_at_ford I'm waiting for your response. What is holding up our soft tops? Be decent and tell us an ETA. VIN: 1FMEE5DP6MLA78861

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's bรผllshรฏt. Being a soft top, makes it insulting frankly. Can't even begin to express how pissed I am about lack of communication. 12 weeks and counting...

@Ford Motor Company @mike_at_ford I'm waiting for your response. What is holding up our soft tops? Be decent and tell us an ETA. VIN: 1FMEE5DP6MLA78861
I was afraid to include my VIN number, lest they get pissed at us for getting pissed at them, and actually piss in my bronco... LOL

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was afraid to include my VIN number, lest they get pissed at us for getting pissed at them, and actually piss in my bronco... LOL
I just hopped on your tweet. I'm done, I don't care if they piss in my Bronco. It's got washout floors ๐Ÿ˜‚

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just hopped on your tweet. I'm done, I don't care if they piss in my Bronco. It's got washout floors ๐Ÿ˜‚
I believe this is what we should be doing... if more people start tagging Levine and Ford about their 'missing' in production Broncos, it doesn't look too good for them. Yes, I know they are a big corporation, and we are shit... but sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They won't piss in your Bronco, but they might let the interns take it for a test drive...

Test Drive.jpeg

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs