Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

guys please post your reservation timestamps if you got scheduled. I know it's completely random at this point but it feeds curiosity.
1/16/21 😬
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

guys please post your reservation timestamps if you got scheduled. I know it's completely random at this point but it feeds curiosity.
6/24/21

(but the ONLY soft top order at my small town dealer, no-one else would drop) my only possible commodity restraint was the 2.7 engine on my OBX/High package.

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your are a priority code 99, you might be a redneck.......OR, are assured to have an order that's never going to get previewed or built. 19 is your only way to salvation or a bronco.
Thank you for confirming this. I’m going to have a talk with with about why he tried to f**k me over.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing a lot of 7/13 & 7/14 Reservation 2-Doors being pulled. I'm hopeful that my 7/15 might get pulled on the next round!🙏

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for confirming this. I’m going to have a talk with with about why he tried to f**k me over.
The DORA will tell the truth. Might be a migration mistake too so I’d just request a weekly DORA to keep tabs on things.

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking. I stated two things. One that emails wouldn't go out until Thursday. And the other that a non-reservation holder was previewing.
Yes, how do you know those two specific things? Are you a Ford employee, a dealer etc? No info in your bio. Just curious if this is something I might have access to?

Jrmn94

Big Bend
First Name
Jermaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know when accessories for the 2022 models will become available. My dealer told me I couldn’t change my order sense I have a VIN now.

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The DORA will tell the truth. Might be a migration mistake too so I’d just request a weekly DORA to keep tabs on things.
Sorry what does Dora stand for?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer order receipt acknowledgment. Basically a confirmation of what you want built. It can be printed in WBDO and is sent to the dealer any time a change is made to the order.

Sponsored

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer order receipt acknowledgment. Basically a confirmation of what you want built. It can be printed in WBDO and is sent to the dealer any time a change is made to the order.
Thank you guys for all this info. Appreciate it so much. Time to go crazy on my dealer.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately I do not. Supposed to be ramp up in the coming months and assume that meant production and scheduling but that's about all. Our 2 from yesterday are 12/20/21 build weeks.
Have you been given any info about Ford potentially doing some kind of quarter build estimates or is it just going to be week to week for the foreseeable future?

I can't imagine this is the plan. Seems like an immense amount of unnecessary work for dealers and Ford to do it this way.

Also, gracias.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you been given any info about Ford potentially doing some kind of quarter build estimates or is it just going to be week to week for the foreseeable future?

I can't imagine this is the plan. Seems like an immense amount of unnecessary work for dealers and Ford to do it this way.
From what I have been told, no yearly or quarterly allocations numbers will be given. Only allocations for the next production run. It does not require any additional work on the dealers part as it is no like they need to re-enter orders every time. And the only additional work by Ford is an email sending out the next run's numbers.
Sponsored