SVR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It appears the 360 camera is on the 8inch screen and it still looks useful to me.
I guess you can save a little money for other upgrades
Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It almost looks like the headrest are removed from the seats, at lease the two on the sides? The short middle seat headrest is still visible.

qwertisk

Base
First Name
qwertisk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

with marine grade vinyl like on the black diamond, can I go roof/door less in the rain and not worry about anything getting messed up? Or is everything on the dash still susceptible to water damage?

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unless the rear seats fold falt the Bronco 4 door wont work for me. I have dog crates that need to go in the back to haul my herding collies. Marine vinyl interior is great but not if the rear seats dont fold flat. Bummer.

Dave Apker

Sponsored

Mile630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It appears the 360 camera is on the 8inch screen and it still looks useful to me.
Where did you see that 360 camera is available with 8 inch screen? I thought they were both tied together in the “high package”

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but I figured it was relevant with everyone talking about folding seats and the potentially vinyl or carpeted backing. In this photo it appears the cargo area has the rubberized flooring, and if you look closely at the back of the seats, it looks like there are plastic or rubberized panels screwed on. I am guessing this is what you would get if you have rubberized floors. I would also assume it would be the same even if you upgraded to leather seats with rubberized floors so that everything matched when they are folded down.

Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 1595874333448

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but I figured it was relevant with everyone talking about folding seats and the potentially vinyl or carpeted backing. In this photo it appears the cargo area has the rubberized flooring, and if you look closely at the back of the seats, it looks like there are plastic or rubberized panels screwed on. I am guessing this is what you would get if you have rubberized floors. I would also assume it would be the same even if you upgraded to leather seats with rubberized floors so that everything matched when they are folded down.

Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 1595874333448
That's the pull-out tailgate/platform option. Nice eye on the seat backs. (y)

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where did you see that 360 camera is available with 8 inch screen? I thought they were both tied together in the “high package”
Oh i was going by the images that they posted before me. I haven't done too much research. I'm sure I've been tricked by the preproduction shenanigans

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most high end boats have beige/tan or white. I really hope to see both in the vinyl option. I never remember seeing a black/gray marine vinyl. Why anyone would want a dark color in this vehicle is beyond me. Especially with the roof off.
I am nervous about how dark it is too, but Mastercraft (and I am sure some other boat manufacturers) have a special "Cool Feel" Vinyl so that darker colors won't get as hot. My dad just bought a new Mastercraft with a Jet black interior (looks a bit gray in direct sunlight, but it is definitely black) made of this vinyl and if there is a light breeze, it doesn't get as hot as his old boat with standard white vinyl. I believe it has something to do with the texture and creating more surface area so it is easily cooled by wind.

It still get's hot when there's no wind, but no hotter than regular white. I really hope Ford is using this type of technology. Also, the light gray floors get exponentially hotter than the vinyl ever has.
Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 0D339554-1E7F-499B-93A0-650EF97DE4E3_1_105_c

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am nervous about how dark it is too, but Mastercraft (and I am sure some other boat manufacturers) have a special "Cool Feel" Vinyl so that darker colors won't get as hot. My dad just bought a new Mastercraft with a Jet black interior (looks a bit gray in direct sunlight, but it is definitely black) made of this vinyl and if there is a light breeze, it doesn't get as hot as his old boat with standard white vinyl. I believe it has something to do with the texture and creating more surface area so it is easily cooled by wind.

It still get's hot when there's no wind, but no hotter than regular white. I really hope Ford is using this type of technology. Also, the light gray floors get exponentially hotter than the vinyl ever has.
Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 0D339554-1E7F-499B-93A0-650EF97DE4E3_1_105_c
I am still hoping they offer a light colored interior, beige and white. I don't get the push for blacks and greys.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still hoping they offer a light colored interior, beige and white. I don't get the push for blacks and greys.
I completely agree. It does look cool, but the same vinyl in a lighter color would be ideal. The black also shows dust and pollen so it often looks dirty even when it’s just been cleaned. Not great for leaving tops or doors off in the spring. I’m hoping for a light gray/white or tan option for the vinyl.

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
with marine grade vinyl like on the black diamond, can I go roof/door less in the rain and not worry about anything getting messed up? Or is everything on the dash still susceptible to water damage?
that's a good question. I think plenty of us would assume it would be a "safer choice", but i don't know if it means rain will be okay to downpour into the whole cab