Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Even though the aftermarket is limited, we still have lifts, tires and lighting

Now its said the 2.3’a weak link is the intercooler, and I suspect the 2.7 isnt far behind. Question is, has anyone noticed any heatsoak and power pulling when driving their stallions, whatever the situation was?
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been driving my BD 2.3 a/t mor door since Aug and have 7500 km on it with no drivetrain issues (finds wood to knock on)off idle it pulls like a frieght train and tops out at 159kmh and gets decent milage 11.4l/100km(20.6mpg) handles gravel washboard roads like a champ and comfortable to drive.so in stock form is matched very well but will be seen how it reacts when mod up starts.

OP
OP
JoeSpeed

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I've been driving my BD 2.3 a/t mor door since Aug and have 7500 km on it with no drivetrain issues (finds wood to knock on)off idle it pulls like a frieght train and tops out at 159kmh and gets decent milage 11.4l/100km(20.6mpg) handles gravel washboard roads like a champ and comfortable to drive.so in stock form is matched very well but will be seen how it reacts when mod up starts.

Awesome! Excited for mine, just figured I’d start this to also discover the potential weaklink besides the MIC
Sponsored