Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just a bit of a time killer between shifts at work. Eveyone was buzzing about a possible Bronco Truck. Well here is my version of it. This is on 38-40" tires. I call it my Bronco xl, like the expedition xl. I didn't do a full bed, and I didn't like how the gladiator didn't use full size rear doors. Its not for everyone, I'm sure some would prefer a full bed, while other think a bronco truck is stupid. Doesn't really matter to me, this is my render for the hell of it.
Ford Bronco My Bronco truck / xxl render broncotruckgraybronzewheels
Ford Bronco My Bronco truck / xxl render broncotruckgrayredwheels
Ford Bronco My Bronco truck / xxl render broncotruckcactusgraybronzewheels
Ford Bronco My Bronco truck / xxl render broncotruckcactusgrayredwheels
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just a bit of a time killer between shifts at work. Eveyone was buzzing about a possible Bronco Truck. Well here is my version of it. This is on 38-40" tires. I call it my Bronco xl, like the expedition xl. I didn't do a full bed, and I didn't like how the gladiator didn't use full size rear doors. Its not for everyone, I'm sure some would prefer a full bed, while other think a bronco truck is stupid. Doesn't really matter to me, this is my render for the hell of it.
So when will the official Bucked Off-Road conversion kit be available. Im buying mine in 2022!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also judging by your roll bar design im thinking we need hard top roof panels and a removable hard bulkhead for the passenger area. With a optional rear hard top shell, or a full length soft top with a wind jammer type bulkhead. Bulkhead out and folding seats should make a 8ft bed. If the rear wheelhouses are reverse mini-tubbed to a 48inch wide cargo floor this will outclass the Gladiator by offering a full size truck bed able to haul sheets of plywood like a real truck. I think the rear axle need to be widened a touch and maybe trussed up or something like that 9" we have seen. Increase the payload and tow rating to 110% of the Ranger and it should sell well as a versatile HD midsize truck.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So when will the official Bucked Off-Road conversion kit be available. Im buying mine in 2022!
I have pushed around the idea of buying a wrecked Bronco and building a truck with the 7.3l godzilla with twin turbos. I would put a 6ft bed though, with a custom strengthened frame and larger brakes/suspension components. It would be capable of actual towing...

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have pushed around the idea of buying a wrecked Bronco and building a truck with the 7.3l godzilla with twin turbos. I would put a 6ft bed though, with a custom strengthened frame and larger brakes/suspension components. It would be capable of actual towing...
Yeah i think the 9" under that yellow 2 door should be good as well as a IFS 9" upfront swapped in with longer arms to match the rear wider rear made for the wheelhouses. I like the integrated bed design of this, and think folding seats and a removable bulkhead would keep the overall length and wheelbase sane. Unlike the Gladiator. A Gozilla upgrade would be great and there is already blowers being designed for it. Call it the Bucked OffRoad Bronco Super Truck. It would kill in the VelociRaptor, Gwagen 6x6, Hi-Po truck crowd. I can just see it towing a cigarette boat around Miami or parked infront of luxury Lake Tahoe "cabin".

I will buy it when the get cheap in 25 years like the Bronco Centurions.
zvCn_qfFnuQHaE7?w=287&h=192&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg
Sponsored