Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just did it cheap fixed on crash bar
Ford Bronco Front Splash Guards/Mud Flap will NOT fit with Running Board 20211031_154302
Ford Bronco Front Splash Guards/Mud Flap will NOT fit with Running Board 20211031_154302

That works for an inexpensive solution. Where did you get those flaps? They'd be good to at least get through winter. Hopefully, a good solution for running boards will show up soon.

BroncoPQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That works for an inexpensive solution. Where did you get those flaps? They'd be good to at least get through winter. Hopefully, a good solution for running boards will show up soon.
Generic flaps in Canadian Tire shop here in Canda or at your local car shop. Cost me 35$ + hardware to fix them

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just cut mine around the rock rails, doesn't look pretty if you notice, but I think most won't. I prefer the function over the look for now. Was tired of shit up and down my doors from a stop and go commute

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I contacted both Rokblokz & Gorilla Offroad Company as well to see if they intend to offer support. I had Rokblokz on my Subaru years ago and the quality was top notch (far better than the Rally Armors that we had on our Evo at the time). Will update if they respond.

OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rally Armor just got back to me they will be out soon. Some of the issues they are running into is all the different model. Plastic vs Steel bumpers, flairs for stock vs Sasquatch, rock sliders and running boards, etc.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’ll be interesting to see what the after market comes up with. It’s got to be tough to come up with viable solutions with all the different configurations. There’s definitely a market though.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rokblokz got back to me:

Hello Jessica,
Thank you for reaching out!
We currently have mud flaps under development for the Ford Bronco, I will add your contact information to the waiting list to be notified when we release anything!
Thank you,
Eli

I had the Rokblokz splash guards on my Subaru and the quality far exceeded the Rally Armors we had on our Evo.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rokblokz got back to me:

Hello Jessica,
Thank you for reaching out!
We currently have mud flaps under development for the Ford Bronco, I will add your contact information to the waiting list to be notified when we release anything!
Thank you,
Eli

I had the Rokblokz splash guards on my Subaru and the quality far exceeded the Rally Armors we had on our Evo.
Same answer i got last week.

DReece65

Big Bend
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can confirm the Ford Accessory Front Splash Guards do NOT fit with the factory running board/side steps.

The running board tends to collect a lot of debris from the all terrain tires. I foresee slush and winter crud piling up. Might have to go after market like Rek Gen https://rekgen.com/collections/truck-mud-flaps or something...

• Not compatible with Rock Rails
My favorite part is they show rock rails in the picture. Way to go Ford

Bpkma

Outer Banks
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm skeptical of that, because if you go to the rear mudflaps of the same style, it also says that its not compatible with the running boards.

....the rear mudflaps have nothing to do with the running boards....

I'm sure there is a way to make them fit. You need the mudflaps simply to catch rocks from hitting the sides of the truck. I put flaps on my '14 raptor and it was a paint saver.
Can confirm the Ford Accessory Front Splash Guards do NOT fit with the factory running board/side steps.

The running board tends to collect a lot of debris from the all terrain tires. I foresee slush and winter crud piling up. Might have to go after market like Rek Gen https://rekgen.com/collections/truck-mud-flaps or something...

1631212119554.png

I had the local body shop c

i had my running boards shortened by two inches and then they fit great

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had the local body shop c

i had my running boards shortened by two inches and then they fit great
Ford Bronco Front Splash Guards/Mud Flap will NOT fit with Running Board Step 8
Ford Bronco Front Splash Guards/Mud Flap will NOT fit with Running Board Step 7

I pulled my front end caps today and found these slotted openings where the cap clips in. I suppose you could expand those openings and leave a little tab. Curious if your guy did something with this or had a workaround.

I would love to see a picture of your final result with the guards and steps.
Sponsored