First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F350, Audi Q7, Porsche Macan Turbo, 9114S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great looking build! Seems you have all the perfect mods, and they came together very well on a non sassy! I have a very similar build arriving very soon.

Curious about your wheels & the offset... Would you mind taking another photo that shows the “poke” more clearly? Thank you in advance, cool truck!
Ford Bronco Non-Sasquatch Badlands Cyber Orange featuring Rigid, Baja Designs, Bronco Depot, Fuel and Toyo thumbnail_IMG_6861
Ford Bronco Non-Sasquatch Badlands Cyber Orange featuring Rigid, Baja Designs, Bronco Depot, Fuel and Toyo thumbnail_IMG_6862
Ford Bronco Non-Sasquatch Badlands Cyber Orange featuring Rigid, Baja Designs, Bronco Depot, Fuel and Toyo thumbnail_IMG_6863

OP
OP
dhitesman

dhitesman

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is basically my build too. That looks like the matte black fender badge? I’m thinking about the glossy one, bc I want to eventually paint the grille gloss black. Can’t go wrong either way!
I’m still torn on lights…especially bc I’ll probably upgrade to a winch bumper at some point. Baja has the cleanest looking kit for the bumper, but DD seems to have a better pattern fog light, and the SSC2’s can be had with a backlight as well.
Agreed. Baja Designs lights are great. Part of me wishes I did the backlights.... Regardless I can't endorse @4x4TruckLEDs.com more. Their customer service and willingness to talk through the best options for your individual needs is fantastic!

OP
OP
dhitesman

dhitesman

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do love that you fit 35’s without a lift! Please update with your experience off-roading and if there’s any rubs!
Took it out last weekend on dirt road with moderate 'rockiness'. I purposely picked some of the worst lines I could trying to get them to rub and was unsuccessful - in a successful sort of way. I'll never do crazy stuff - mostly poorly maintained fire roads. But very pleased with the fit without any lift. Most likely when Icon comes out with a good leveling kit or 2" lift I'll pop for it. But very pleased with this setup without additional suspension modification. Keep in mind that non-squatch Badlands sits a bit higher already.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They are the 4". Don't need to push all the way out but looked good to me, didn't obstruct even the smaller antenna, and it's not really a highway vehicle for me so I wasn't worried about extra wind noise by sticking out.
The reason why I ask is because I liekthe KC FLEX ERA4's. Thier dimensions show them @ 5in. I couldn't find the actual dimensions fo the rigids to compare. I will keep looking. BTW, Sweet ride, she looks great.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great looking build! Seems you have all the perfect mods, and they came together very well on a non sassy! I have a very similar build arriving very soon.

Curious about your wheels & the offset... Would you mind taking another photo that shows the “poke” more clearly? Thank you in advance, cool truck!
This is definitely the question. Maybe with the right offset, dhitesman is proving that you can move Badlands to 35" without a lift.

So options for 35s then become:
a) Sasquatch (more offset and slight lift)​
b) at least a little lift (~1" min?)​
c) additional offset wheels (TBD additional offset)​
d) aftermarket combo of lift and offset​
B will likely be cheapest with just the cost of tires and lift kit. C and D would follow as the new wheels will likely cost a fair bit more. Then you have OEM Sasquatch, though that comes with the regeared 4.7 ratio diff and warranty, though less of a custom look than C & D.

Keep me honest if I'm off on any of this guys! Last day before scheduling begins and I'm still having internal conflicts about not going with Sasquatch.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Link me the stubby antenna please. I’m seeing several on Amazon but want to be sure I get the right one. Thanks!
It looks cool, these are KC ErA 4.

Screenshot_20210710-224352_Facebook.jpg

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following, in large part because I have a Badlands non-Squatch ordered as well. Your Bronco looks terrific.
I'm glad to see so many non-sasquatch Badlands. That's what I got as well. For my use case, I don't need 35s right away and if I ever do go 35s I'd probably get some ATs instead of MTs.

Bates63

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just took delivery...I have the Bronco Depot Badge....question for Bronco6G remove the trim badge as in this photo or retain it? Seems like both could work os shown in other pics. Thanks.

Sponsored

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice updates, looks great!
I have the BroncoDepot Badges.
How did you remove the refrigerator magnets?

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
wish there was an emoticon for 'jealous'

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re making me homesick for Flagstaff and the wheeling in Sedona. I moved from there in October 2020. Fortunately we kept the house in Ponderosa Trails as a rental, so we may go back at some point.

OP
OP
dhitesman

dhitesman

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just took delivery...I have the Bronco Depot Badge....question for Bronco6G remove the trim badge as in this photo or retain it? Seems like both could work os shown in other pics. Thanks.
Purely what you like best!

OP
OP
dhitesman

dhitesman

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice updates, looks great!
I have the BroncoDepot Badges.
How did you remove the refrigerator magnets?
Parked it in the sun for a bit and peeled them right off!
Sponsored