First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you know it was in QC? Mine was built 10/12 and still awaiting shipment. Showing an End ETA date of 10/31. It is a convoy shipment.
Same scenario here. Maybe ours is on the same truck? I'm in PA.
Sponsored

OwlRoam

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaiden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Black Diamond Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone with a 10/4 build week group(blend date 10/8) received theirs in Southern California yet? Patiently waiting…well trying to anyways…lol!

Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone else gotten a message saying "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." Today is 7 days out from my scheduled production date so I'm hoping they are just updating it for my window sticker!

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived last thursday 10/28. Picked up saturday. It is a freaking blast. Mine shipped 10/06 with ETA of 11/04-11/10 to south MS. Hang in there yall, its worth the wait.

IMG_0066.jpeg

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived last thursday 10/28. Picked up saturday. It is a freaking blast. Mine shipped 10/06 with ETA of 11/04-11/10 to south MS. Hang in there yall, its worth the wait.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/4 build week group IMG_0066
Picking mine up today! I'm so dang excited...

10acvolfan

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was built on 10/8 and had an original date of 10/21-10/27 for ETA at dealership.. It then changed to 11/1 and 11/4. Dealership confirms it is built and is awaiting shipment. I am growing impatient here. I've had this thing ordered since January. Changed to a soft top this summer to speed up production. It's now built and passed QC and I've been waiting for shipment notification almost a month. Anyone else experienced similar issues?

Sponsored

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built on 10/8 and had an original date of 10/21-10/27 for ETA at dealership.. It then changed to 11/1 and 11/4. Dealership confirms it is built and is awaiting shipment. I am growing impatient here. I've had this thing ordered since January. Changed to a soft top this summer to speed up production. It's now built and passed QC and I've been waiting for shipment notification almost a month. Anyone else experienced similar issues?
I’m in exactly the same situation. Mine was built 10/8. Still awaiting shipment. My ETA still says 11/2. But primary status still says “in production”. I wonder what’s going on. After waiting over a year I was so excited to get it built. And now it’s more waiting. It’s like a cruel joke. 😂

Desert_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone else gotten a message saying "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." Today is 7 days out from my scheduled production date so I'm hoping they are just updating it for my window sticker!
The Ford pizza tracker did that to me a few times but usually worked again a day later. The tracker on this forum seemed to always work.

10acvolfan

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m in exactly the same situation. Mine was built 10/8. Still awaiting shipment. My ETA still says 11/2. But primary status still says “in production”. I wonder what’s going on. After waiting over a year I was so excited to get it built. And now it’s more waiting. It’s like a cruel joke. 😂
Mine says pending shipment and is ready to roll. I had special ordered after market nerf steps and they have since showed up before the vehicle to put them on. Cruel is right! Good luck to you!

GoesOverAnyTerrain

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the exact same situation. Impossible for get more details beyond awaiting shipment.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine says pending shipment and is ready to roll. I had special ordered after market nerf steps and they have since showed up before the vehicle to put them on. Cruel is right! Good luck to you!
Forum tracker was down, but is back up now. Still no window sticker for me, but I'm an 11/8 build date. I figured today or tomorrow I might see something change. For you 10/4's when did you see movement on trackers, emails, etc?
Sponsored