Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, Just heard from him .....

Down at MAP they run different rotation numbers according to which section they are on ( ie - Body or Final Assembey)

My rotation down at MAP is 4203 and they are on 2700 right now so...he said mine should roll off the line tomorrow night .... Wed at the latest.

My window sticker rotation is 5539 so, assume your rotation accordingly
Seems like their 10/25 scheduling was a little aggressive.
He did say there were some part shortages which is why the canceled Saturday production or else we would have been closer to schedule
Sponsored

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He did say there were some part shortages which is why the canceled Saturday production or else we would have been closer to schedule
Tell your friend we appreciate the info! And thank you for having this connection. This thread has been enlightening than anything Ford has given us.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tell your friend we appreciate the info! And thank you for having this connection. This thread has been enlightening than anything Ford has given us.
Agree! Thankful for the insight. The past 10 days have been emotionally draining. I'm thankful to be scheduled at all but it's extra stressful being at the end of the build week.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 92222392-1982-40D8-B85E-479B91070B0C

10/29 Blend #4956 Is BREATHING BABY!

Welcome to the world, Billie. It just got 2 doors more beautiful.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group A607DF08-797C-4BA4-9E8A-3720B0CB2CBA

Sponsored

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So my baby doesn’t have a name yet. Carbonized gray, 4 door big bend. In high school, I drove a Bronco II that I named “the deuce”. Anybody good name ideas out there? I should maybe see modules by lunch time tomorrow?

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my baby doesn’t have a name yet. Carbonized gray, 4 door big bend. In high school, I drove a Bronco II that I named “the deuce”. Anybody good name ideas out there? I should maybe see modules by lunch time tomorrow?
Boy or girl
Big Ben
Bertha
Gracie
Calliope

I am a female and the only car that had a name was my first 1986 (older than me) Grand Marquis “the boat”

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:unsure:

Do you have the Sasquatch package?

I have no doubt the Sasquatch package name is tied to Ford's monster truck heritage - BIGFOOT. I was thinking about naming my BadSquatch "LITTLE FOOT" because of this. However, I have decided on a different name for mine. So if you have a Squatch and you like the "LITTLE FOOT" name you can have it.

I have decided to name my BadSquatch "DARRYL". :geek:

Last edited:

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sticker games are back. Bottom of window sticker showed 10/28 as of an hour ago and now is back to 10/26. I’m not losing my grip on reality at all. I’m just hearing South Park characters whisper in my head that all I need is the Spice Melange which is super duper normal and not at all indication that I need to put the phone down and take up knitting or something.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group A607DF08-797C-4BA4-9E8A-3720B0CB2CBA
Mine has been 10/28 for 4 days now

Sponsored

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I named my Bronco I thought of something close to me that had some meaning. I’ve named mine Thunder. After the Denver Broncos Mascot, an actual horse that runs the length of the field after each score at home games. My family has had Broncos season tickets since 1983. We bleed blue and orange. So it only seemed fitting.

LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Boy or girl
Big Ben
Bertha
Gracie
Calliope

I am a female and the only car that had a name was my first 1986 (older than me) Grand Marquis “the boat”
I'm going with Scandinavian names, down to Ingrid, Helga, and Olga. I'll have to see her before I decide on the final name.

If anyone has an Oxford White Bronco, I would suggest the same thing my wife named her white Jaguar XE Sport: Bumble.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs