Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I got this. Aside from my confirmation of conversion to a '22 i haven't received any personalized communication from Ford.
Really that's all this email is, the OP left out the first page of the email. Don't sweat it, your no worst off then the rest of us. (-;

Logo-Ford.png
0e7f8eeee5bd1a1d6ba477cff952daec.png
composite.png
Computer‑generated image shown.​
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Dear xxxxxxxxx
Congratulations on ordering your new Bronco Badlands™ 2 Door! We’re excited to let you know that your order has been placed by Chapman Ford of Horsham.​
Sponsored

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got the email as well, only odd thing I noticed in difference from 2021 -2022 order graphic was that the roof rails were gone. I never changed that part of my order so Curious what that means.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even though Ive known this from the Pizza Tracker its nice I guess, for Ford to send the email.

Ford Bronco “Early 2022” email Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 2.58.39 PM

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did everyone get the “early 2022” email or just some? I just got one at around midnight last night which is odd timing

Want to see if this is something that indicates I might actually get an early build…or is it more generic false hope haha 😅

Apologies if this has been covered and a big thanks for any answers!

Ford Bronco “Early 2022” email Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 2.58.39 PM
I got the same email for my OBX on 10 19 21.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email as well, only odd thing I noticed in difference from 2021 -2022 order graphic was that the roof rails were gone. I never changed that part of my order so Curious what that means.
My email today came with a picture of roof rails (which I ordered). Could it be the dealer left the roof rails off of your order?
Ford Bronco “Early 2022” email 1635884011440

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got this email this morning, so things are looking good for me to get some cash to pay for my Bronco!:giggle:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE

I Am Mr Benson Abudukarim the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD

and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery,

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Therefore, do forward your home address, direct phone number to this email, [email protected],

Please reply/direct to this email:
[email protected]

Mr Benson Abudukarim
Director cash processing Unite
United bank for Africa. (U.B.A)
LMAO!

Lost Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 King Ranch F250, 07 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My email today came with a picture of roof rails (which I ordered). Could it be the dealer left the roof rails off of your order?
1635884011440.png
I got it yesterday.
Did you happen to notice that in the email from Ford, the picture of the Wildtrak is shown with the capable bumper? It’s now also shown that way on B&P…🤔

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My order the roof rails and crossbars didn’t carry over from 2021. The dealership had to add them back manually.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did everyone get the “early 2022” email or just some? I just got one at around midnight last night which is odd timing

Want to see if this is something that indicates I might actually get an early build…or is it more generic false hope haha 😅

Did you get a build date & VIN ?

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes over a week after putting my 22 order in I received the same early bird e mail around 2:30 today! I wish it meant something as I'm in the first 16 hours of the reservation period 7/14/20 ! but I don't think it means much...

Ford Bronco “Early 2022” email 1635885638664

Sponsored

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

About 3 or 4 days after getting the above e-mail (well similar to it as Big Bend) I got the scheduled for production (Jan 2 week) e-mail with my VIN number. So hang in there!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you happen to notice that in the email from Ford, the picture of the Wildtrak is shown with the capable bumper? It’s now also shown that way on B&P…🤔
I think the order guide is still goofed up on the Wildtrak. The Wildtrak doesn't specify any bumper. The Base, BB and OBX don't specify a bumper either but they all get the plain plastic bumper as standard. Weirdest part is the upgrade to the modular bumper for all four of those models is $875. So Ford is saying that getting the Capable bumper is of no more value than the plain bumper on the Wildtrak. Same upgrade on the BD and BL from Capable to Modular is $575. (But you already have the steel front bash plate on the BD/BL.)

Maybe the order guide is inconsistent because the Wildtrak gets the Capable (steel) front bumper but still doesn't get the powder steel coated rear bumper like the BD and BL do.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Too funny. I got the e-mail early this morning. I wasn’t reading too closely, but what caught my eye first were the 3 bullet points. When I started reading those, I thought “holy cow, not only am I scheduled, but it’s already been built and shipped!” Of course, after the shot of adrenaline wore off, I started reading again and saw the “You will receive e-mail notification when…”. Cracks me up when I do stupid stuff like that to myself. Lots of opportunity for that in the new reservation-allocation-timestamp-order-re-order world of Bronco buying.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell Ya, just got mine!!!! So happy and can't wait until they send me the "scheduled for production" email!!! Woot!!

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now that Ford has switched to 2022's, and hopefully, they have most of the FE behind them??? Do you think there's a possibility of Ford actually delivering on the ETA letters they promised back in May? Surely, they now have a clue about production rates and a possible delivery Month, Quarter? I just wish they would give us some kind of timeline. At this point, I would take 1st half of the year or the last half of the year. Or even... "You are SOL, give it up!" I am so sick of the lack of communication.
Sponsored