Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If anyone plans to bring their Bronco to King of the Hammers in February, Let me know, we can build a makeshift 6 Gen Bronco section for owners. Requirements include, Drinking Beer, and eating food cooked over the fire.

Countdown Clock
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will be there with our 2 door that is if its actually built 12/13

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah memories… I’ll never forget the excitement and anticipation of getting a Bronco, after watching KOHs videos last year. The ride along videos were awesome… then shit hit the fan! Lol.

Some day, I’ll make the trek from Illinois. This won’t be the year. Maybe 2024/2025… 😂

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ah memories… I’ll never forget the excitement and anticipation of getting a Bronco, after watching KOHs videos last year. The ride along videos were awesome… then shit hit the fan! Lol.

Some day, I’ll make the trek from Illinois. This won’t be the year. Maybe 2024/2025… 😂
Oh man that stinks! If all goes well, I may make it an annual trip.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be there, and I'll be doing tech on the Broncos. Seriously doubt I'll have my Bronco by then, so I'll have the Jeep. Happen to be in Johnson Valley right now as I write this with the rock buggy. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for Broncos at KOH.

Sponsored

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If anyone plans to bring their Bronco to King of the Hammers in February, Let me know, we can build a makeshift 6 Gen Bronco section for owners. Requirements include, Drinking Beer, and eating food cooked over the fire.

Countdown Clock
I hope my bronco arrives in time got a jan 10 2022
Build date.
Ford Bronco King Of The Hammers 27 JAN - 5 FEB 2022 Sasquatch badge

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Countdown Clock
I'll be there pitting for a buddy with an Ultra 4....conflicted. ....take truck and trailer EB so I can use it to get to Backdoor/Chocolate thunder Thursday night, and be able to haul water or just take the WT and camp in race trailer in Hammer town. NOOB.
Suggestions?!

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be there pitting for a buddy with an Ultra 4....conflicted. ....take truck and trailer EB so I can use it to get to Backdoor/Chocolate thunder Thursday night, and be able to haul water or just take the WT and camp in race trailer in Hammer town. NOOB.
Suggestions?!

I would definitely take the new Bronco. You can get anywhere in JV that you would want to go much more comfortably in the new Bronco vs the old one. The roads are rough and it will be dusty, very dusty by the end of the week. It's flat ground out to Chocolate Thunder or Backdoor for spectating. Not much trail running during KOH week since most tails are on race coarse and there's prerunning and racing all week. Plus, if you're crewing for a team there will be things to do every day. I think each entry gets a number of vehicle passes, but you can purchase more. I'll be camped with the motorhome in Hammertown Heights, due west of main Hammertown. Look me up in the Tech Tent if early in the week, right next to Rugged Radio (if the layout is the same as the last few years). Ask for Goatman (Richard). I'll be driving a yellow XJ, most likely the only one out there. Go with the car to contingency tech, I'll be doing one of the stations, if we don't see each other before that. Would love to go for a ride in the WT to see how it feels out there. :)
Sponsored