Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I spoke to my dealer today and mentioned getting a 12/20 build week with a VIN. He said, not sure how that is possible because the plant is closed during XMAS week. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that? Seems weird to hand out a lot of 12/20 build dates for people and be closed. Can anyone confirm?
I didnt see any 12/27 week builds go out.. unless I missed it I just saw 12/13, 12/20 & 1/3… so maybe they are closed that week following Christmas (which falls on a Saturday).
Sponsored

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didnt see any 12/27 week builds go out.. unless I missed it I just saw 12/13, 12/20 & 1/3… so maybe they are closed that week following Christmas which falls on a Saturday.
I think that is a fair assumption, however he did say for 2 weeks, xmas week and the week following (should have said that in my original comment). But again, not too sure they would schedule builds and then be closed. Hoping his information is incorrect

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess we’ll see! The employees deserve their Christmas Holiday break, so it is what it is, but hopefully the info that went out is accurate… and the whole “my dealer said” thing is coming into play, lol. I wasn’t the most keen having my truck built right by Christmas when people might just be wanting to get home & enjoy their Holiday LOL

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess we’ll see! The employees deserve their Christmas Holiday break, so it is what it is, but hopefully the info that went out is accurate… and the whole “my dealer said” thing is coming into play, lol. I wasn’t the most keen having my truck built right by Christmas when people might just be wanting to get home & enjoy their Holiday LOL
I'm totally with you on the 12/20 build week. I know how I am when I "work" the week of a holiday haha. I also take my dealer with a grain of salt. I feel like I educate them on stuff anytime i talk to them. Fingers crossed things stay aligned for us.

usmcjj

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got my build date of 12/20 and VIN#!

RSVP date was August 2021

Build is as follows:
Trim: Black Diamond
Color: Velocity Blue
Doors: 4
Top: Soft Top
Engine: 2.3L
Sasquatch: No
Bumper: Modular
Packages: Mid

Dealer: Corwin Ford Tri-cities, Wa
Glad you got scheduled! Corwin Ford just bought out Gus Johnson Ford in Spokane, WA. I noticed that the 21 Bronco’s listed on CorwinFordSpokane.com all have a $5000 upfit/ accessories charge added. Not sure if they are applying this to existing orders but was wondering if they have mentioned this (what looks like ADM) to you? When I ordered they specifically told me there would be no ADM, but that was Gus Johnson.

Sponsored

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad you got scheduled! Corwin Ford just bought out Gus Johnson Ford in Spokane, WA. I noticed that the 21 Bronco’s listed on CorwinFordSpokane.com all have a $5000 upfit/ accessories charge added. Not sure if they are applying this to existing orders but was wondering if they have mentioned this (what looks like ADM) to you? When I ordered they specifically told me there would be no ADM, but that was Gus Johnson.
They have a demo BB in AMB here in the Tri-cities with a 5k ADM that has had a lift and 35's added. But all ordered Broncos are being sold at MSRP here. They are only putting a ADM on abandoned orders per the sales manager. But he also said that the ADM is not a set price and he would still sell at MSRP if needed.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
They have a demo BB in AMB here in the Tri-cities with a 5k ADM that has had a lift and 35's added. But all ordered Broncos are being sold at MSRP here. They are only putting a ADM on abandoned orders per the sales manager. But he also said that the ADM is not a set price and he would still sell at MSRP if needed.
I just pulled my Bronco up on Corwin (Spokane) website and saw the same thing in the Upfit charge. I have loved dealing with Gus Johnson and trusted them completely. But once the sale to Corwin came about I was a bit terrified as to what was going to happen. The sales Mgr Ken has confirmed with me multiple times over the last 15 months there would be no ADM. But when I saw the upFit add-on I freaked. Just sent him an email questioning the whole thing. Hopefully he responds with soothing and comforting words. After 15 months of what Ford put us through I'm about to snap at any further issues:)

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So this might be a dumb question so if I got the build week of 12.13.21 does that mean it will be finished being built that week or do I need to think in 6 weeks they will be done building it? I’m trying to come up with some kind of a window when it might ship to my dealership. Any help would be most appreciated.

Onedan517

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONO
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can't any help from anyone on my bronco order.

jasonjclement

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the dreaded "PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED" yesterday... pushed out 2 weeks... from 1/3 to 1/17. Damn.