Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Northern Southern Tracker had been giving me a hard time...

Still MAS takes the cake!

Seriously, how do I know more than them?

LOL, ridiculous.
Honestly, hats off to every single person who tried a thing, found a thing, and posted a thing so that we all had access to this information. My dealer, salesperson (who I never met until I walked in to pick up my vehicle), finance guy, receptionist, etc. all wondered how I knew so much about my Bronco, down to who signed for it off the truck the day of delivery (I think that last one spooked them a little, lol!).

If they ever find out about publicly accessible web forms and unsecured URLs, though, we're screwed 😂
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly, hats off to every single person who tried a thing, found a thing, and posted a thing so that we all had access to this information. My dealer, salesperson (who I never met until I walked in to pick up my vehicle), finance guy, receptionist, etc. all wondered how I knew so much about my Bronco, down to who signed for it off the truck the day of delivery (I think that last one spooked them a little, lol!).

If they ever find out about publicly accessible web forms and unsecured URLs, though, we're screwed 😂
Nah, I will find where the data is leaking... LOL.... and exploit it!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nah, I will find where the data is leaking... LOL.... and exploit it!
Hey, I must be slow over here!! I'm trying to follow your steps from your previous post, steps 1 & 2! On the first link, I go straight to "Enter VIN" and a Search button. I enter my VIN and nothing happens, but under that, there's a disclaimer to enter your email. I don't see that option! Any idea of what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Sal!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, I must be slow over here!! I'm trying to follow your steps from your previous post, steps 1 & 2! On the first link, I go straight to "Enter VIN" and a Search button. I enter my VIN and nothing happens, but under that, there's a disclaimer to enter your email. I don't see that option! Any idea of what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Sal!
refresh until the captcha comes up... You have to do this on YOUR PHONE to make it work! Don't ask... It is the strangest most ass-backwards thing I have ever seen. If you just want your rail car number DM me your VIN. It's faster.

I also have an account on AccessNS now too for tracking rail cars. LOL. The things I do.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Follow those steps that mpeugeot said , when you follow that first link register your email at the bottom and then it’ll send you an email with a temp password
Damn, your rail car is due in at 10am tomorrow... you might get your car this weekend!

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn, your rail car is due in at 10am tomorrow... you might get your car this weekend!
Does it tell you which rail yard it’s going to?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

refresh until the captcha comes up... You have to do this on YOUR PHONE to make it work! Don't ask... It is the strangest most ass-backwards thing I have ever seen. If you just want your rail car number DM me your VIN. It's faster.

I also have an account on AccessNS now too for tracking rail cars. LOL. The things I do.
Have you tried cracking CSX yet?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you tried cracking CSX yet?
No, didn't bother, but.... Yours isn't loaded up yet. I checked earlier. This will show stuff even going elsewhere since it's all coming out of Wayne MI. I was able to see Missy's stuff earlier.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here you go...

TheHuntMan Rail Car.png

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for this info, I find my vin on 2 different load#s, is that normal?
Ya, I did, one of them had my rail car in it.

Reactions: rbs

rbs

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ya, I did, one of them had my rail car in it.
Once I registered and did the vin lookup it finds it, just is showing the San Antonio to Austin route with nothing populated. I may be jumping the gun I'm not officially in the shipped status yet.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/04 Update - Another solid day with 6 being released, all August blends going as far as an 08/12! Shall I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel here? Still distant but we're getting there!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636072660386

Special Note - This brings us down to 78 left in Dirt Mountain. At 6 a day we'll have it empty by Mid-November. Hopefully this is a tad earlier that what some expected based on the Roof Replacement emails Ford sent last month (definitely a lot later than what all of us had originally wanted though).
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636072791607

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Sponsored