Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Area 51 where are youuu?

That is the one color that seems to have the most uncertainty from those interested, such as myself.

Carb gray is a back up. Although, that may look too boring with a black or painted top, and probably a bit stupid looking with a white top. I feel like the white top only goes well with actual colors - hence my proclivity towards area 51.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm still debating between Cactus and Cyber. I like them both and would be happy with either.
Cactus would be a nice tribute to the Bronco my grandfather used to drive, and I like how it shifts in the light. On the other hand, as @JAGSarge mentioned, it seems like a LOT of people will be going with Cactus. So that pushes me back towards Cyber.
Agree. I have a feeling a lot of Cactus Grey 4-door Broncos will be rolling around. As of now, I am going Cactus Grey anyway. Hopefully there will be options for both white and black tops and most go with black as I prefer white.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m still exactly 50/50 on Area 51 and Cactus Gray and after playing around in the interactive garage it was no help lol! I now equally love them both!! The only reason I may stay 51 is bc most ppl want CG hard to be something all your own when everybody has the same color.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

More Cyber Orange Bronco Sport. As you can see, lighting makes a big difference. It's more yellow when in sunlight and more orange when under clouds.
Ford Bronco Oxford White, Carbonized Gray, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red Colors Previewed by Bronco Sport Cactus-Gray Carboniezd-Gray Oxford-White Bronco Sport
the sport actually looks really great here, reminds me of my 2009 Escape ❤

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That image called Cactus Gray looks boring as heck to me. Guess one more color moves from Unlikely to no. That red and faux-orange remains in the "I guess so" category.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Done, check your updated bill please.

Cactus Gray is a complete chameleon color depending on lighting, as you can see in these additional pics.

The first image below appears to show Oxford White, Cactus Gray, Shadow Black and Iconic Silver. The second image is Cactus Gray.

Ford Bronco Oxford White, Carbonized Gray, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red Colors Previewed by Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Oxford White Cactus Gray Black Iconic Silver
Ford Bronco Oxford White, Carbonized Gray, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red Colors Previewed by Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Cactus Gray

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cyber orange definitely looks yellow there, but a lot of these colors seem to change.
It's always yellow to me. That's my beef with the name.