Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What actual day does that scheduling correspond to? Christmas?
Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last of the MY21s have indeed been slipping a bit. We saw this especially with 10/18 and 10/25 build weeks, both of which have a high percentage of not-built Broncos on the EOY tracker. Several people have reported their builds getting rescheduled back a week, 2, or even 3, with some now scheduled for the week of 12/13 which was supposed to be the first week of MY22s.

Everyone scheduled has a VIN, so I imagine they will push 22s as much as necessary to finish the remaining 21s in this calendar year. I think our average delay amounts to something like 4 days, so hopefully Ford can keep on top of that through the end of this schedule, and get on the MY22s ASAP.

Doum

First Name
Doum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang+MDX
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well mine is in production since november 2.
My dealer told me my Bronco suppose to be in production november 12.I dont know what to think 🀷🏼

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What actual day does that scheduling correspond to? Christmas?
If they follow how they scheduled Oct, we'll probably see some more scheduling for Jan 22 on the last Thursday of November, so 25th. If that holds true then in December we may see a round of scheduling for Feb 22 on December 30.
Until the supply chain sorts itself out, Ford and other manufacturers may only schedule based off the components on hand and not what is forecasted to come in.
I'm no expert in supply chain logistics, but it would make sense to order as many of the components needed, but only schedule the use of those components monthly until they have a healthy margin on hand before they start scheduling further out.

Last edited:

Sebtown20

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is in production with a tentative scheduled delivery date of 11/25. 4D BD 2.7 soft top with mid pac and towing.

Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2022s have already been scheduled for December so next scheduling will be for January. I assume scheduling will be towards the end of the month.
yeah my point/question was more so around that perhaps they have stopped scheduling knowing that they will need to push out the already scheduled β€˜22 build in Dec.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah my point/question was more so around that perhaps they have stopped scheduling knowing that they will need to push out the already scheduled β€˜22 build in Dec.
Not the case based on what I was told by a certain someone. Like others already said, scheduling will resume week of the 22nd.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not the case based on what I was told by a certain someone. Like others already said, scheduling will resume week of the 22nd.
and it's same to assume this is for the month of January, correct?

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The last of the MY21s have indeed been slipping a bit. We saw this especially with 10/18 and 10/25 build weeks, both of which have a high percentage of not-built Broncos on the EOY tracker. Several people have reported their builds getting rescheduled back a week, 2, or even 3, with some now scheduled for the week of 12/13 which was supposed to be the first week of MY22s.

Everyone scheduled has a VIN, so I imagine they will push 22s as much as necessary to finish the remaining 21s in this calendar year. I think our average delay amounts to something like 4 days, so hopefully Ford can keep on top of that through the end of this schedule, and get on the MY22s ASAP.
Ford is cancelling production. Sorry folks you will have to buy chinese made off road vehicles. 😜

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and it's same to assume this is for the month of January, correct?
Correct, probably rest of January and a bit in to February i.e. first week of. Just like this last round which I believe was predominantly December and a bit in to the first week of January. Again, this is just what a little birdie told me. Ford could certainly change the rules of course.

Sponsored

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so its just like every other week for me

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m scheduled for 12/20. Hope it doesn’t get pushed back, but I could see it happening

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Excuse me, but I'm an early MY 2022 order....

πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands