• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Comparable shocks equivalent to the Bilsteins on Sasquatch?

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey
I am looking for comparible shocks to match the Bilstein's on the sasquatch pk.
With the delay of my Blk Dim. with sasq. build, I'm attempting to build my Blk Diam. with aftermarket and save on the sasq. pk $6500 Canadian.
Have the rims and the new MT Baja Boss. I can't find matching shocks/struts.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

one example is here ............

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-king-shocks-2-5-are-available.16189/

I'm sure there will be cheaper, but along with that goes quality. .........always can wait for takeoffs.
This. I’m willing to bet there’ll be plenty of low mileage Bilstein takeoffs in short order.

With King already releasing, Fox offering through Ford Performance, people will have upgrade options right out the gate. It won’t be long before there’s Bilsteins in the B6G marketplace.

OP
OP

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the quick responses.
I did see the KING's, but wanted to keep it below what the Ford pk would cost me.
Cheers

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bilstien ESCV shocks have increased damping in the bottom out and top out zone, functioning like a bypass shock like the raptors have to ride smoothly on small hits, and also absorb the big hits. A standard king or fox shock with reservoirs does not have that capability. Keep that in mind when looking aftermarket, bilstein did a great job bringing that capability into a mass produced shock that probably does not cost 1000/corner.

Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order the Sas shocks from ford when they become available, or find some take offs when someone changes them out.

OP
OP

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This seems like the general consensus.
If I drop my sasq. package and obtain my Blk Diam. order sooner, I'm happy. I am just afraid of a computer chip shortage or some random pandemic.
Oh wait. :unsure::oops::cautious:

jphillips2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Supercrew 4x4 Sport 3.5 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a set of Sas shocks/springs with less than 100 miles on them. I bought them to go on my Badlands, non-Sas, but for no more additional lift than I'd get, I'm just going to stay with what I have and add spacers. But I can't imagine what shipping to Canada would be....

OP
OP

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've got a set of Sas shocks/springs with less than 100 miles on them. I bought them to go on my Badlands, non-Sas, but for no more additional lift than I'd get, I'm just going to stay with what I have and add spacers. But I can't imagine what shipping to Canada would be....
Well thank you for thinking about me. I went ahead and got the sasq pkg. after much deliberation. Now seeing the fox setup for roughly the same price (non install) I'm happy.
Mine arrived to the dealer yesterday, now awaiting clean up and an airbag 🤬

Cheers Marc

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I might be interested. Is yours a 2.7 4 dr by any chance?

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. Badlands, 4 door, with the 2.7.
I’m in Jacksonville Fl. You still looking to sell? Are they a complete set? Bumpers included?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey
I am looking for comparible shocks to match the Bilstein's on the sasquatch pk.
With the delay of my Blk Dim. with sasq. build, I'm attempting to build my Blk Diam. with aftermarket and save on the sasq. pk $6500 Canadian.
Have the rims and the new MT Baja Boss. I can't find matching shocks/struts.
I think this was a better option, same price as the Sasquatch package shocks and springs:

Ford Bronco Comparable shocks equivalent to the Bilsteins on Sasquatch? Shocks and Springs

This is what I am going to be rocking on my 2 door OBX, if I ever get it. They took less than a week to get in. Best part, in addition to the 0.67" lift, is I will gain 10.7% more front and 14.6% more rear suspension articulation.

Not bad for a $1300

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think this was a better option, same price as the Sasquatch package shocks and springs:

Ford Bronco Comparable shocks equivalent to the Bilsteins on Sasquatch? Shocks and Springs

This is what I am going to be rocking on my 2 door OBX, if I ever get it. They took less than a week to get in. Best part, in addition to the 0.67" lift, is I will gain 10.7% more front and 14.6% more rear suspension articulation.

Not bad for a $1300
Badlands bilsteins?
Sponsored