Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That one (and mine) are Lightning Blue. Velocity Blue isn't available on the FE.

Rednickel78

First Edition
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
mark me as delivered picked it up today

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 20211110_170701
I just came here to see how it was coming along for you. Was prepared to tag you in a message! 😂 Anyways I curious how long it would take from shipped to an Indiana delivery!
Super excited for you too!

snolen

First Edition
First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just came here to see how it was coming along for you. Was prepared to tag you in a message! 😂 Anyways I curious how long it would take from shipped to an Indiana delivery!
Super excited for you too!
it was actually at the dealership on Monday afternoon I went and looked at it for awhile then they were going to get the dirt mountain dirt off and picked it up today my top actually looks good not really any issues but now it is going to rain and get cold hope you get something soon too

Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looked here: https://www.ford.com/support/catego...ons-regarding-takata-airbag-inflator-recalls/ and seems like, if our recall is regarding this specific air bag, they will let you still drive the vehicle. also sounds like they will give you a long term loaner.. well regardless,... hopefully that ETA is right and i'll know by this monday.

No, not released to you, only shipped to the dealer. All those affected units have a stop sale placed on them and Ford is placing the onus on the dealership to repair/replace, but @Ford refuses to even provide the parts number for the airbags to be ordered, and they won’t give any info beyond “4th quarter”, whatever that means. I’ve seen 11/15 as a date when notices will be mailed out, but who are they mailing them to exactly? They are all at the dealers and have never been titled, and that notification is just that, so who knows when the hell they’ll ever get around to it. It’s just insane seeing builds being delivered which we’re literally built during the time that mine has been sitting for this recall, and after already having been sitting for months longer with the top issue. It’s inept and just shameful that Ford handles issues that they’ve create so poorly, and at the cost of customers. They need to realize that this vehicle is not just a “play thing” for many, but in fact is needed for a family vehicle replacement and that we’ve all made decisions about our purchasing based upon when the trucks should have been delivered.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That one (and mine) are Lightning Blue. Velocity Blue isn't available on the FE.
Well I guess LB looks ok too in the right lighting. :ROFLMAO:

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
looked here: https://www.ford.com/support/catego...ons-regarding-takata-airbag-inflator-recalls/ and seems like, if our recall is regarding this specific air bag, they will let you still drive the vehicle. also sounds like they will give you a long term loaner.. well regardless,... hopefully that ETA is right and i'll know by this monday.
Ours is not the Takata airbags issue. It’s a separate one that has a stop sale on the until repaired due to the possibility that the airbag may not inflate properly.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We seem to be in the same boat, must be something to do with our location and wildtrak package? 10/29 built email nothing since my end date was updated from 11/11 to 11/14 yesterday
The waiting on DM sucked but this waiting for shipped notice is just as bad. Most on here have got the built and shipped emails in the same day or one day after the other. But when we don’t get that, you realize you don’t fit the ‘normal pattern’ and start to worry again. I’m still checking Aem, ETIS, Palsapp and pizza tracker multiple times a day looking for any change. And yesterday my dealer eta went from 11/19 to 11/18 (one day better) so taking that as a good sign but i have had 4 dealer eta changes so until I get the shipped notice I know my current dealer eta is not solid. plus, having this delay in getting a shippEd email sucks cause you know you’re so close but you also know Ford could fuck you at any moment with some new issue and hold it.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mark me as still stuck on the train....

Me and Casey Jones

Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found out since my last post that my bronco arrived at the dealer today. But like you said, they're not going to release it. Wtf. It's like the never ending story. 😡

Ours is not the Takata airbags issue. It’s a separate one that has a stop sale on the until repaired due to the possibility that the airbag may not inflate properly.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@CO-Bronco Now the tracker actually says "shipped" so mark me down buddy!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** shipped

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found out since my last post that my bronco arrived at the dealer today. But like you said, they're not going to release it. Wtf. It's like the never ending story. 😡
Had you not checked to see if you were involved in the recall? Really shouldn’t be a surprise for you at this point.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not in my driveway yet, but it arrived at the dealer today. Built 8/5 stuck on dirt mountain until 10/24 I believe. Hopefully pick it up tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully before the snow hits this weekend.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 992C2FDB-0507-4DF5-B066-EC0CC5BDD3B8

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 822D6A02-6006-457C-BC00-DA82B9567937

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 8B6D0D9A-0E7A-4ECC-95D5-96AA9D44DD62

Last edited:

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Celebration or weeping? Not quite sure which it will be....and you're assuming that they'll let all the prisoners go. What if the warden holds one or two just to make examples?
probably be me for torturing Mr. Levine on Twitter
Sponsored