Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Always get the Twill. A manufacturer that lays claim to being the Best Top has earned the reputation. But then look at their warranty - the vinyl is warrantied for 3 years vs. the twill has a lifetime. The vinyl is 2 layers and the twill is 3 layers. The twill is far superior.
Thanks for the reply I might get the slant back one of my mic top is shit but what I really wa t forget the name of the company but they are making a slant back hard top should be out in 22 just waiting for price before I decide. Best case scrnerio is I get a mic 3.0 but I have no faith in that top
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it lift in the back the same way the OEM top does?
No. It has a bar that goes across the back to hold the rear panel in place. If you need more access to the back you can pop that bar out of its holders and pull the tabs out of the channels that hold the rear sides in place if you need more access.

It is admittedly not as easy or practical as the factory.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must be the only one not seeing anything much different, beside the slanted back portion... Went with the soft top in the hopes that it speeds up my order, but wanted the MIC. I am not a fan of that bunched up big pile of fabric folded or sticking up on the roof. Just seems like a dust collector on trail to me IMHO...

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I must be the only one not seeing anything much different, beside the slanted back portion... Went with the soft top in the hopes that it speeds up my order, but wanted the MIC. I am not a fan of that bunched up big pile of fabric folded or sticking up on the roof. Just seems like a dust collector on trail to me IMHO...
I wanted to option of my MIC or a soft top for nice stretches of good weather.

Reactions: JPG

DadLife

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My plan is to purchase the twill top from bestop and the Bimini too which can be permanently installed under the trektop. This way I can drop the roof at any given moment with a bit of sunshade already there! Also I have watched reviews and tests regarding temperature and noise level versus hard too for these and the twill too has performed just as good if not better in both categories. So this is no brainer for me

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My plan is to purchase the twill top from bestop and the Bimini too which can be permanently installed under the trektop. This way I can drop the roof at any given moment with a bit of sunshade already there! Also I have watched reviews and tests regarding temperature and noise level versus hard too for these and the twill too has performed just as good if not better in both categories. So this is no brainer for me
I can attest to all of the above. The Bimini top is nice no matter if you rocking MIC or soft.

OutOfOffice

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those who want a more open feel like the factory soft top, can’t you take out / unzip the rear and back windows with this top?

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They look like crap sitting up on top of the roof. I'll wait until they figure out how to make it sit down lower behind the roll bars.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those who want a more open feel like the factory soft top, can’t you take out / unzip the rear and back windows with this top?
Yep, and it is three sections. So you don't have to take off all the windows.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not available or in stock until the end of November according to Bestop customer service as of just now.

Sponsored

86Isuzu

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco II, 03 Ranger Level II, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

86Isuzu

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco II, 03 Ranger Level II, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When you open the door, it doesn't leak but there is no channel to keep the water from pouring straight down.
Oh, I see. That I can deal with. I had flashbacks of my old t-top camaro...

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already have my 2 Door Bestop TrekTop.... Even my Badlands suspension for my OBX shipped today... The ONLY thing I don't have?!? A F'ing Bronco???

@Ford Motor Company how is it that it's faster to order a Bronco piece by piece (and build myself) quicker than it is to just buy the thing outright by over 3 months?!?
I really can't fathom how/why people are buying stuff before they even get their vehicle. Seems like a waste of money/time to have something sitting their waiting when you have no idea when you'd get your actual vehicle.
Sponsored