Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can have a 2.3 ecoboost with the Sasquatch, as long as you get an auto transmission. This is from ford themselves.

Screenshot_20200717-224037_Chrome.jpg
I know. I'd like the manual with the 2.7, but not an option so if I have to get auto for squatch I'd just upgrade to the 2.7 as well. For me, the only reason to keep the 2.3 is to get the manual.
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I see it was mentioned. There's only been 2 clearly detailed badlands spotted, the one in this thread and THIS other one, and neither had the modular bumper. Just seems odd and we know the modular bumper exists and has been seen on many other models spotted.

What I'm hoping to see is how the Mid package with the forward/rear sensing components mesh with the modular bumper. You can see on this plastic bumper it has the forward sensing sensors but none of the modular bumpers have them. Would adding the Mid option package to a Badlands that comes with a modular bumper result in a change to the plastic bumper??? I hope not.
I would like to see them also since I plan on getting a Badlands at this point but these were test mules. You can't expect them to be kitted out like the trim level is expected to be. We'll just have to wait longer.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks like it's been testing awhile and they removed the white camouflage stickers now that reveal is over so could be Frankenstein combo not necessarily matching current build options.
Yeah you can see the left over residue on a lot of these.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“Unique Badlands suspension”
Does anyone know what this means? I’m getting an OBX and it only comes with 32’s. I figured at the first change of tires I could jump to 33’s no problem unless there’s some more clearance with the Badlands. Thoughts.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you on that!! I've been pretty pissed about not having the option of the v6 manual and Sasquatch. I think they are making a huge mistake! I mean the Jeep is available in a manual with the Rubicon and another thing I'm curious about is all this talk about 94:1 ratio with the crawl gear... But from what I hear you can't get the 4.73 gears without the Sasquatch package????? Is FORD deceiving us??!!!!!!???
Hi, totally agree with you I would love a manual with the V6 and Sasquatch, on the bright side, I'm hoping the lack of those options will keep my costs down lol.

And in the crawl ratio, Ford actually isn't deceiving us, it looks like anyway lol.The 94.75 final drive ratio comes from crawler gear (6.388) times low range (3.06 - only on the upgraded 4x4 system with 4A mode, standard on Badlands and higher trims) times final drive ratio (4.7 on Badlands, regardless of Sasquatch). So this final drive ratio is only available on the Badlands manual. Other trims or auto transmission you miss at least one of the three numbers. The attached file, from the Ford press site, gives all the numbers. And there was a thread here about a youtube from Engineering Explained where he lays it out. I hope that's helpful!

Attachments

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can anybody estimate a cost to upgrade from 33s to 35s in the aftermarket? Assuming I would need to buys wheels, tires, lift, and anything else?

I’m thinking of starting with 33s and hen upgrading when I need to replace those tires.
If these (33's) do fit other models like the Big Bend, then maybe Bronco6G could be the forum to help sell parts such as these? If they fit, then I would be interested in upgrading and could buy them from you .... for example. Just thinking ahead :unsure:

Sponsored

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best I can get right now...2dr w/33s off Ford’s site:

Ford Bronco Spotted: Badlands No-Sasquatch Bronco On 33″ Tires [Updated With Interior] F8BC1039-D22C-430F-9365-AB1405D9E56B

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I see it was mentioned. There's only been 2 clearly detailed badlands spotted, the one in this thread and THIS other one, and neither had the modular bumper. Just seems odd and we know the modular bumper exists and has been seen on many other models spotted.
Just a guess, but since we know the Badlands is lined up as the Rubicon competition, it probably had a fairly high priority in terms of getting put through the paces. They might not have had the modular bumper ready yet, or they figured that was the best way to really test both the lower end bumper and how well the rest of the BL would hold up.

This definitely seals the deal for me not needing Squatch. Wasn't leaning that way anyway, but these 33s look great to me.
Sponsored