First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although it’s a big factory. Maybe it’s easy to lose a few. We could take a picture from the email, attach the vin, mail it to Ford stating “Lost, please call if found” or maybe milk cartons.
Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Although it’s a big factory. Maybe it’s easy to lose a few. We could take a picture from the email, attach the vin, mail it to Ford stating “Lost, please call if found” or maybe milk cartons.
Right?! It's just so frustrating. I picture it lost in some abandoned dark corner of Dirt Mountain, forgotten forever. My ETA end date is 11/30, and my max transit time is 15 days, so presumably if it's going to ship any time soon, it will ship by Monday the 15th. But my ETA has been pushed back a couple times already so I'm not holding my breath.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Remember those days when the 10/25 group was straight rockin' it. Vehicles coming to life and we didn't even realize we were missing parts when they came off the line. Maybe the Bronc was in Rock Crawl mode and just dragging itself over the finish line.

I can see Michael Keaton leaned over the front doing the imaginary polish the windshield thing. Jumping in one to take it for a spin and it falling apart. What a great movie?!?! Wonder if it is on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right?! It's just so frustrating. I picture it lost in some abandoned dark corner of Dirt Mountain, forgotten forever. My ETA end date is 11/30, and my max transit time is 15 days, so presumably if it's going to ship any time soon, it will ship by Monday the 15th. But my ETA has been pushed back a couple times already so I'm not holding my breath.
For mine to have made the eta it would’ve had to have been sent on 5th. It’s not making here in that window. I did my loan on the 5th. I need it here before it expires. Not sure when that is.

Sponsored

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stopped by my dealer tonight cause my wife wanted to look at a bronco sport. She decided it’s too small. Then they pulled up a real bronco and she fell in love. Looks like I’ll be ordering a second one soon.

For those like me, who’ve tirelessly tried to share with their significant other the intricacies of the trims, colors, ordering process, accessories, etc. only to be rebuffed with an eye roll or a “whatever”, this is what it’s all about! Right now she’s considering factory soft top vs. bestop. Am I Lucky or what?!

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For mine to have made the eta it would’ve had to have been sent on 5th. It’s not making here in that window. I did my loan on the 5th. I need it here before it expires. Not sure when that is.
Same boat. Got my loan approval through PenFed and they sent me the check. The check expires 12/4. My original ETA end date was 11/10. Thought I'd be fine, but I thought wrong relying on info from Ford about an estimated delivery date. Joke's on me.

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got the call today and stopped by the dealership to take a pic while she gets prepped. Paperwork and pickup in the morning! For what it’s worth, I never got a shipped email, delivered email, or factory picture. I honestly think they are moving these things so quickly that they are missing steps along the way. I’ll post some more shots in the morning. 🐎🐎🐎
Rig is pretty big. Wife is 5’9!
0231B4B4-8733-4AB6-B195-B47BC981EF6A.jpeg

474CA72C-A1A4-4F46-BE86-296561DD396A.jpeg
I love that big bend grill more and more with each newborn pic that gets posted! Enjoy!!!

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Remember those days when the 10/25 group was straight rockin' it. Vehicles coming to life and we didn't even realize we were missing parts when they came off the line. Maybe the Bronc was in Rock Crawl mode and just dragging itself over the finish line.

I can see Michael Keaton leaned over the front doing the imaginary polish the windshield thing. Jumping in one to take it for a spin and it falling apart. What a great movie?!?! Wonder if it is on Netflix or Amazon Prime.
Yes!!! Gung Ho!!! Might make my kids watch that with me while stuck in a hotel for a soccer tournament this weekend.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes!!! Gung Ho!!! Might make my kids watch that with me while stuck in a hotel for a soccer tournament this weekend.
I’m at a soccer tourney all weekend, too! Won’t let that stop me from my incessant checking of the trackers ! 😂

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well,
Looks like my wait is coming to an end.
B7DA06B8-275F-4DC6-83F9-72634F09F022.jpeg

From my friend at MAP:
Yup. Your part was installed last night. So all that's left to do now is rerun it thru Dyno and static. Should be done by the end of the weekend at the latest.
They could even get to it tonight depending on where they put it after the deflector install
”.
Forgive me if this is inappropriate to ask, but I’m afraid I’m Dirt Mountain 2.0. (10/25 blend, modules popped weeks ago, pizza tracker still “in production”). Any way your friend could run my vin? 1FMEE5DP7MLA90906

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t even gotten build confirmation. Still in production with a 10/25 blend and modules popped a couple weeks ago.
Sponsored