Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! I agree. Sending an email to my local dealer now asking what they can offer me ?
Good point. For those with two different reservations intending to purchase only one, it’s probably best to choose a different dealer on each one; may give you some leverage come ordering time if one dealer starts to throw in some additional line items last second.
Sponsored

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is what my local dealer has offered to me. But then there is Granger that is offering $1k below invoice. Laura Ford offering $2k below MSRP. There is a thread out there, with spreadsheet, that compares the offers that have been mentioned. MSRP is no longer an option for me ....
These guys are lightyears from here.
I want to use a local dealer (new model, new problems...), still that’s good to know to try to get their price down a little! Thanks!

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for info... I am assuming same for Canada? No email here yet!!

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

These guys are lightyears from here.
I want to use a local dealer (new model, new problems...), still that’s good to know to try to get their price down a little! Thanks!
The savings more than make up any transportation involved. Plus, sales department and service department and light years from one another. Service could care less where you bought the car from, only that you are there at theirs to service it. I have three Ford dealerships around me and won't matter where I take it to get it serviced.

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you guys think there will be a lot to negotiate? It seems a lot of people are in line waiting to get a Bronco, will dealers really negociate?
What do you plan on negotiating?
From my perspective, a dealer can either chose to get one of the first Bronco's via reservation and make a little $$$ or not. Its not costing them an allocation so the flip side is that i would be surprised if dealers wouldn't be super aggressive.

But... I will go to my grave never understanding the motivations of most dealers... well maybe I will short term greed, long term blindness.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I looked outside and the sky is not falling.....get a grip !!....Ford is giving you 90 days to get your stuff together...within that time...build and price will be up and running....we will have firm decision on x plan....and you can decide on dealer...if x plan is a go...then all set...worst case is msrp...so enjoy the process and watch the sky

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

any chance we will have solid pricing by then? Or at least you guys will?
Just came out of my treatment and found this thread. Was going to start one without all the hoopla.

But it is true Ford will let you change the dealer early rather than at order time :mad: but we should have firm pricing (not orderable) that we can give to you so there is the opportunity to shop the deals.

As for waiting until the order time this may be better with a time laspe between those dates. Time will tell.

Last edited:

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Name,

Thank you for placing your reservation for the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco. We are so excited to bring Bronco back into the wild and are humbled by the consumer demand we have received so far.
In fact, consumer interest was so high the night of our reveal that some aspects of our website did not perform as intended for selected Ford Bronco enthusiasts. While we worked quickly to resolve these issues, we want to ensure we got everything just right with your reservation.
YOUR RESERVATION IS CURRENTLY HELD WITH:

XX FORD
Dealer Address:
XX
Reservation #: 1011XXXX
If everything went as planned with your reservation, there is no action required.
In the event you were not able to place your reservation with your preferred Dealer, you can contact our Customer Relationship Center at (800) 334-4375 and they will be happy to make the change in Dealer selection for you. Your reservation will not be impacted in any other way, including your Reservation ID and the time you placed your reservation.
Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted.
As a reminder, you will be able to update any aspect of your selected Ford Bronco with the exception of changing to a First Edition (reservations are full) when you convert your reservation to an order with your Dealer beginning December 2020.
Thank you again for choosing the Ford Bronco for your adventure!
You can log into your Ford Account for the latest info on your vehicle.
did everyone get this email? I haven't

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
still nothing for me either. Here I thought I was one of Ford's favorites.... ?

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine came in at 9:08 AM EST. Keep in mind they’re sending these out to likely tens of thousands of people and it appears each email has reservation specifics listed so they need to be generated individually.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This tells me pricing will be available before October. I think many dealers don't want to discus pricing since they don't know what it is. Some have gambled and they're probably safe, but they're assuming that holdback will be the normal 2%, many dealers want to wait to verify that before committing since I think the day is coming Ford will eliminate holdback, just like they did on Lincoln, if thats this year and you sold everything at invoice or below, this years gonna suck. I'm pretty sure that will not happen this year, but I also can see why dealers want to wait for pricing. My advice would be to wait until pricing comes out to switch. I'm betting that will be same time as build and price on Ford website so there should be plenty of time.

<BlckDiamond>

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
. . . . . . . . . IG #MrSterX5 and #Mk5Cady
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for posting the # !

Was able to call in and change my dealer w/ out even getting the email yet. :)

**FYI... They stated you are only allowed to change your dealer 1 time.

& they refund your $100 deposit, and eventually the new dealer will request their $100 deposit.

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just came out of my treatment and found this thread. Was going to star one without all the hoopla.

But it is true Ford will let you change the dealer early rather than at order time :mad: but we should have firm pricing (not orderable) that we can give to you so there is the opportunity to shop the deals.

As for waiting until the order time this may be better with a time laspe between those dates. Time will tell.
I don't know how it would be better with a time lapse....dealers will be ambiguous with pricing and we lose ability to negotiate when it comes time to actually order. I am sure it will be easy to get a confirmation of no ADM, or whether or not they will honor the plan pricing...but beyond that, not being able to leave that dealer sucks and it enables dealers to walk away from verbal and email commitments, as there is no penalty for them now: "Yeah, we were going to offer X-Plan...but circumstances changed...take it or leave it at MSRP".

I may drop another reservation just to hedge and still have the ability to negotiate between the two dealers who are closest.

Status
Not open for further replies.