xylophone solo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I presume this means won’t be able to change dealer when ordering in Dec. I would much rather be able to change my dealer when ordering versus now. Don’t see how this is good news.
correct,now the gyp job will come Nov1st
Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really disappointing news Ford back tracking again when they said we would be able to switch at order conversion time.

@Granger Ford hope your Ford Rep will notice this and raise concerns like she did in that one thread.
This email doesn't actually specifically say you can't change dealer when converting your reservation to order though? Since this email is about a reservation, when it says that you can't change dealer after Oct 31, it could be referring only to your reservation dealer. :unsure:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In your scenario, why would you want to buy in CA? California more times than not has the highest vehicle prices.

And Ford can't plan for every scenario under the sun.

If you end up moving then request a courtesy delivery from your dealership. It will cost around $500. You must do this when you place your order. A courtesy deliver means, Ford will ship your Bronco from the plant to a Ford dealership near your new home.

Ok, honest question. Its been brought up a few times, but I havent seen it in this thread...

What happens if you move? A lot can happen in 12-18 months. What happens if you move cross country? My reservation is in California, but there's a chance I may only be here until next May/June. Am I about to have to fly to pick up my bronco, or eat some massive delivery charge because of this?

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Personally I would wait until the build configuration is up.

Build out your Bronco present that to the dealer of your choice, if they agree to the price have them sign or give email verbal (mention Xplan in there) and it’s done!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved FE - no email.

I did check my spam / junk folder, nothing, but I found the FE production from 3500 to 7000 email in there.
I didn’t realize anyone who had FE reservations can’t change their trim ?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This email doesn't actually specifically say you can't change dealer when converting your reservation to order though? Since this email is about a reservation, when it says that you can't change dealer after Oct 31, it could be referring only to your reservation dealer. :unsure:
Exactly, but we don’t know. The lack of consistent information though still is ridiculous.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Personally I would wait until the build configuration is up.

Build out your Bronco present that to the dealer of your choice, if they agree to the price have them sign or give email verbal (mention Xplan in there) and it’s done!
Yep.. not worried about it till B&P and plans are announced.

I won't worry about switching till I know about plans so I can confirm acceptance...

Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Exactly, but we don’t know. The lack of consistent information though still is ridiculous.
My bet is that we can still change dealers when submitting our Bronco orders. Ford is allowing allowing it for the Mach-E, so we will likely have the same ability.

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speculating here, but one possibility is that not everyone is going to receive that email. It could be intended for customers that meet certain criteria ie: multiple reservations, customers who selected a dealer not consistent with their zip code etc. I'll be watching my inbox

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read the email as you can’t change TO a First Edition but you can change FROM a First Edition.
Ok that makes sense
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.