Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see this as a problem at all. I kinda figured it would go down like this because imagine all of the chaos of orders going in along with dealer changes at the same time in December. The lag will allow for a smoother ordering process.

So the way I see it is this...
1) Build/Price comes out next month (Aug)
2) Change dealers by 31 Oct
3) Orders go in Dec

That gives everyone about 2 months to negotiate with your dealer. If you're not happy with what your current dealer is pricing your Bronco at, you shop around until you find a dealer who can provide a deal "in writing". If you find that dealer, you then change your dealer and place your order with that dealer in December. If you can't find a dealer to negotiate with , go with Granger Ford in Iowa...very reputable and here on the Bronco6g site daily.

Wishing everyone the best!

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Speculating here, but one possibility is that not everyone is going to receive that email. It could be intended for customers that meet certain criteria ie: multiple reservations, customers who selected a dealer not consistent with their zip code etc. I'll be watching my inbox
This idea sounds credible. Can we confirm this from those that got this email?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bet is that we can still change dealers when submitting our Bronco orders. Ford is allowing allowing it for the Mach-E, so we will likely have the same ability.
I do not want that to start as a rumor here they set a date of last change wll before order date. So I would want to hear any different from Ford directly.

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm happy with my dealer I just want to know why the hell my reservation date is the 14th and not the 13th when I reserved it and if that effects my place in line.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm happy with my dealer I just want to know why the hell my reservation date is the 14th and not the 13th when I reserved it and if that effects my place in line.
Are you in the EST time zone? My guess is that people in earlier time zones got their orders in on the 13th but the server or whatever was recording reservations was recording in its local time which may have been EST. That way if you ordered at 9 PM PST or later on the 13th then you’re reservation would show on the 14th.

Just my guess, could be completely wrong.

PatrioticArms

First Edition
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you guys think there will be a lot to negotiate? It seems a lot of people are in line waiting to get a Bronco, will dealers really negociate?
What do you plan on negotiating?
Personally I'd b happy with paying MSRP as worst case scenario

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really disappointing news Ford back tracking again when they said we would be able to switch at order conversion time.

@Granger Ford hope your Ford Rep will notice this and raise concerns like she did in that one thread.
Where did ford actually say that? There was a lot of speculation here on the forums from/based on other programs (Mach-E, etc.) but Ford AFAIK has only made one official change to the policy for the Bronco and that is this e-mail. ?‍♂

JK

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Where did ford actually say that? There was a lot of speculation here on the forums from/based on other programs (Mach-E, etc.) but Ford AFAIK has only made one official change to the policy for the Bronco and that is this e-mail. ?‍♂

JK
@Granger Ford along with their rep said they were building a tool so you didn’t have to call in.

Sponsored

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was also on the Ford website somewhere (not about the tool portion). But that you could switch when converting.
Ok, screen shot or link? Not trying to start a p!$$ng match just that a lot of forum posts get turned into gospel even though they are nothing more than speculation.

JK

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, screen shot or link? Not trying to start a p!$$ng match just that a lot of forum posts get turned into gospel even though they are nothing more than speculation.

JK
“2. Sharing of Reservation Information.

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer."

https://www.ford.com/help/terms/bronco-and-bronco-sport-reservation/

Looks like they haven’t changed this still.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

“2. Sharing of Reservation Information.

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer."

https://www.ford.com/help/terms/bronco-and-bronco-sport-reservation/

Looks like they haven’t changed this still.
Thank you! It’s annoying when people won’t try to find info for themselves or trust your credibility.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.