BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just called Tomball Ford and spoke with Jorge Lopez himself. He was completely shocked to hear that someone thought they were going to sell the HOT NEW Bronco below invoice!! He thanked me for calling him. So whoever said Tomball Ford was selling below invoice was completely wrong.
Did you not want to participate in finding a TX dealer to match Granger's price? The more people, the better. I understand if you weren't aware of the thread before you called Ford.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called Tomball Ford and spoke with Jorge Lopez himself. He was completely shocked to hear that someone thought they were going to sell the HOT NEW Bronco below invoice!! He thanked me for calling him. So whoever said Tomball Ford was selling below invoice was completely wrong.
We went beyond thinking an right to it.?

Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting you say this as I just noticed this as well. I placed my order at 10:31PM EST on the 13th but my email from Ford says reservation date was the 14th...
Yup I placed mine some time around 10pm est

Sponsored

Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you in the EST time zone? My guess is that people in earlier time zones got their orders in on the 13th but the server or whatever was recording reservations was recording in its local time which may have been EST. That way if you ordered at 9 PM PST or later on the 13th then you’re reservation would show on the 14th.

Just my guess, could be completely wrong.
That's the only way I can make since of it. My screen shot reservation says the 13th but it probably wasn't processed til the 14th

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

True. With what we know at this point it presents a logistical nightmare.
Indeed good points on all fronts there. I can only imagine Granger's parking lot becoming a zoo when all these trucks start to arrive, and then when all the delivery trucks arrive to pick them up. Going to be a madhouse! Hope you're allocating plenty of space and "runoff" room for when things start to get crazy there Albert!

If group shipping is allowed, then space would have to allocated per state, or region, for deliveries. Whew ... just the thought is making my head ?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called today and was able to change my dealership. Was on hold for about 5 minutes, not bad. Also, when the change is made it triggers a refund of your $100 deposit from the original dealership and your updated reservation will show a $0 reservation amount paid. They said that the updated dealer will collect the $100 payment when the order is placed later in the year.
1596040270988.png

1596040170389.png
So basically you are losing your reserve spot? That's what it sounds like.

Muleskinner

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So basically you are losing your reserve spot? That's what it sounds like.
No, you're keeping your original reservation number and date. You won't lose your place in line. At least that's what the folks at Ford Marketing said and I see that the date and reservation number didn't change.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Waiting for my email before I call. Anyone that reserved a first edition get their email from Ford yet?
I reserved a first edition and I still have not received my email about changing dealerships and I live 45 minutes away from FORD headquarters!

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, you're keeping your original reservation number and date. You won't lose your place in line. At least that's what the folks at Ford Marketing said and I see that the date and reservation number didn't change.
And it's showing the new dealer and $100 reserve paid?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indeed good points on all fronts there. I can only imagine Granger's parking lot becoming a zoo when all these trucks start to arrive, and then when all the delivery trucks arrive to pick them up. Going to be a madhouse! Hope you're allocating plenty of space and "runoff" room for when things start to get crazy there Albert!

If group shipping is allowed, then space would have to allocated per state, or region, for deliveries. Whew ... just the thought is making my head ?
Well we want to move off the lot the soon as well.

We will make it all work out in the end

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In your scenario, why would you want to buy in CA? California more times than not has the highest vehicle prices.

And Ford can't plan for every scenario under the sun.

If you end up moving then request a courtesy delivery from your dealership. It will cost around $500. You must do this when you place your order. A courtesy deliver means, Ford will ship your Bronco from the plant to a Ford dealership near your new home.
That would be cool because I currently live 45 minutes away from the bronco plant but within six months I’ll be moving to the big Island of Hawaii. To ship from Michigan to Hawaii is about $3000 to $4000 depending on who you choose to do the shipping. I’d rather pay FORD $500 if it’s possible.

Muleskinner

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And it's showing the new dealer and $100 reserve paid?
Take a look at the screenshot of my updated reservation. I also received an email from the updated dealer confirming my reservation. So I think I'm good.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate to question group shipping, but...

That's assuming these Broncos get delivered around the same time. I'd hate to be the guy waiting for a few weeks/month/months for my Bronco, while it sits in Iowa.

Again, I don't want to rain on a parade, but might be something to consider.
Yep....people need to realize this is not a team sport...gotta take care of your own biz
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.