Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Several folks have inquired about upgrading their suspensions to BL or SAS so I'm trying to gather VINs to make sure the springs are correct for the application.

What I need. VINs for 2d BL with 2.3, non-SAS with tow. 2d BL with 2.3, non-SAS without tow. 2d BL with 2.7, non-SAS with tow. 2d with 2.3, SAS, with tow. 2d with 2.3, SAS without tow. 2d with 2.7, SAS, with tow. 2d with 2.7, SAS without tow.

Basically trying to figure out BL suspension and the other models that have the SAS option. I don't know if tow pkg is going to make a difference but the only way I can tell is by looking it up by VIN in Microcat.

We are looking at putting together assembled units/packages which will eliminate the need to disassemble your current stuff to get the top plate, insulator then have a shop put it all together.

ETA: You can DM your VIN for privacy sake. I put it in the part system, find the suspension, print and delete the VIN.
Sponsored

Last edited:

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Several folks have inquired about upgrading their suspensions to BL or SAS so I'm trying to gather VINs to make sure the springs are correct for the application.

What I need. VINs for 2d BL with 2.3, non-SAS with tow. 2d BL with 2.3, non-SAS without tow. 2d BL with 2.7, non-SAS with tow. 2d with 2.3, SAS, with tow. 2d with 2.3, SAS without tow. 2d with 2.7, SAS, with tow. 2d with 2.7, SAS without tow.

Basically trying to figure out BL suspension and the other models that have the SAS option. I don't know if tow pkg is going to make a difference but the only way I can tell is by looking it up by VIN in Microcat.

We are looking at putting together assembled units/packages which will eliminate the need to disassemble your current stuff to get the top plate, insulator then have a shop put it all together.
DMing you now, for "2d BL with 2.3, non-SAS with tow"

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m certainly curious how different the springs are for a BD 4DR SAS is compared to BL 4DR SAS. The weight difference is only 200-300 lbs stock.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just sent you my VIN for 2.3, 7 speed Badlands without tow or SAS

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2d BL with 2.3, non-SAS without tow - 1FMDE5CH4MLA74054

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

May want to check manual vs auto while youā€™re doing this. Donā€™t think there will be a difference, but there may be.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ETA: You can DM your VIN for privacy sake. I put it in the part system, find the suspension, print and delete the VIN.
Dude, you should have just asked, I have an entire database!!!

2d BL 2.3 non-sas with tow - Manual 1FMDE5CH3MLA76846
2d BL with 2.3, non-SAS without tow - Manual 1FMDE5CH0MLA70745
2d with 2.3, SAS, with tow
2d with 2.3, SAS, without tow

2d BL with 2.7, non-SAS with tow 1FMDE5CP7MLA63055
2d BL with 2.7, non-SAS without tow 1FMDE5CP9MLA76731
2d with 2.7, SAS, with tow. 1FMDE5CP7MLB03750
2d with 2.7, SAS without tow.

That's all I had handy at the moment

Last edited:

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish i had a VIN šŸ˜­

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How about an FE for the 2D 2.7 SAS w/tow?

DM sent

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is off topic so, apologies. I donā€™t have access to Microcat.

Can you get the part number for the sunvisor with Homelink remote from the Lux trim?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where did you find dat?

I have been collecting a variety of VINs for exactly this purpose and for Forscan hacking. By using the AsBuilt data I can look at the programming modules and determine where to hunt variables. I have a ton of VINs collected, plus I can generate VINs if I need to...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

SpeedTwin

Badlands