R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is it possible to adjust the DRL brightness similar to the F150?

I have a very slightly tinted windshield (90%) and the headlights click on all the time. My solution is to not use the auto headlights and use the DRL option on the dial but they are significantly less bright than if you use the auto headlights.
Sponsored

TeeBone

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone explored attempting to change the temperature of the heated steering wheel? I read this was doable on the F150.

Noticing my heated steering wheel is lukewarm at best now that it’s getting colder out.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I posted in another Thread about that that it is listed with a pull-down menu for a choice of temperatures I am fine with the temperature of my wheel so I did not change it
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 1636898575186249845389195524769

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
35 C = 95 F, You madman!!!!

Related to the GOAT Mode Thread... OMG the sky is falling... Ford is going to take away all the heating options... and plug all the Forscan loopholes... What about the children... I swear, I see more doubt, uncertainty, and self-inflicted fear around Forscan use.

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Related to the GOAT Mode Thread... OMG the sky is falling... Ford is going to take away all the heating options... and plug all the Forscan loopholes... What about the children... I swear, I see more doubt, uncertainty, and self-inflicted fear around Forscan use.
You made me nervous thinking Ford actually responded, vs a single person claiming they've stopped this before

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted in another Thread about that that it is listed with a pull-down menu for a choice of temperatures I am fine with the temperature of my wheel so I did not change it
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 1636898575186249845389195524769
This is great, I actually think mine gets to hot and turn it off after only a minute. When I get Forscan setup I will adjust this down for sure.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the last thing on the spreadsheet about navigation in motion with Lincoln 13.2” etc? I was curious but didn’t want to fool with something I wasn’t sure what it was. I’d like the nav in motion but don’t want to lose 911 assist.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t suggest doing the navigation in motion it will take away 911 assist. It basically is saying you’re in another country (not by GPS that will still work but just the default programming feature location)

Regarding the Lincoln thing, someone asked about doing a Lincoln theme instead of the Ford. Normally this is relatively easy but Lincoln’s have different screen sizes (10” and 13.2”) and only one vehicle in Lincoln right now has Sync 4 like the Bronco and that’s a Navigator with the 13.2” screen. The aspect ratio is different so while you might be able to use the theme I worry it would also try to use the aspect ratio for the 13.2”. I haven’t had a chance to test any of that yet. Been kind of busy to be doing any programming research.
thanks. Initially I plugged in to check for DTCs since I didn’t clear them when adding goat modes. Nothing related to the sport mode change. There was one error about no signal from right spotlight indicator or something but I tried it and it turned right on. Maybe something left over from when I took my doors off. Ended up turning up my heated steering wheel a few degrees while I was connected. So far so good.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have read through most of this and is very intriguing. My first item was changing tire size but I assume any reputable tire shop would do this at install (wishful thinking?)
Anyway, the other options have peaked my interest and leads me to my question.

Who has used Forscan with iOS? Is it as capable? Is buying a Windows based laptop Worth it just to use Forscan?
I am a MAC user and haven't used a window based system in over a decade. I value any insight or experience. TY
Look into windows boot camp.

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SUCCESS:

Double Honk
Door Chime
Key Chime
Baja Mode

FAILURE:

Auto Stop Start (PSCM)
Seat Belts (IPC)

Could be user error and I’ll have to give these a shot again once the MX+ adapter works again. I’ve reached out to support but in case anyone else is familiar with the MX+, the Bluetooth connection is paired and connected but the adapter won’t connect to the vehicle. I’ve tried two laptops and same thing. Will update with proper diagnosis and solution, hopefully.

MAC USERS:

The Crossover app works great, it’s the solution linked on the Forscan page, and it’s easy to install.

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

SUCCESS:

Double Honk
Door Chime
Key Chime
Baja Mode

FAILURE:

Auto Stop Start (PSCM)
Seat Belts (IPC)

Could be user error and I’ll have to give these a shot again once the MX+ adapter works again. I’ve reached out to support but in case anyone else is familiar with the MX+, the Bluetooth connection is paired and connected but the adapter won’t connect to the vehicle. I’ve tried two laptops and same thing. Will update with proper diagnosis and solution, hopefully.

MAC USERS:

The Crossover app works great, it’s the solution linked on the Forscan page, and it’s easy to install.
Thank you for the update as to what's working/not - updating spreadsheet to show multi success.

For the bluetooth, have the vehicle in Aux mode, then verify in Windows (looks like your a Mac so a VM or bootcamp) that its connected to bluetooth, then try connecting forscan to the vehicle. My old MX+ (wifi) adapter use to have challenges till I upgraded to the MX+ (now bluetooth only)

for the failure, can you confirm that you updated the below? Also what was your original number?

Disable Auto Start-StopPSCM730-03-01xxxxxxxx**--Start / Stop: 00=Disabled 01=Enabled, Angle Inhibit Enabled 02=Enabled, Angle Inhibit Disabled

Disable driver & passenger seatbelt minderIPC720-01-01xxxxxx*xxx--0 = Disable both; 2 = Disable drivers; 4 = disable passenger

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This has to be possible, we’ve seen it for almost a year now but still no one has cracked the code.

This is the grail.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 1637376436844

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread 1637376463165