Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is so heartwarming to hear. Can't wait to see any reaction videos! I am positive there will be a ton of happy tears that day!
Sponsored

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First and foremost, another thanks to the dozens of people who offered words of encouragement and prayers for my wife. Several people have suggested, so after eight canceled build dates I'm asking for your help. Here is our story if you care to read it, and the very scary but happy ending of recent events. @Ford Motor Company, if you have a way of building her truck, if you need me to do something please reach out to me. I know its just a truck but it means a lot to us. I know that Ford Motor Company has had horrendous problems with this rollout, many of them outside of your control. She has been to hell and back and I really want to make her feel special with this new truck. Even if you can just PROMISE November first is really going to be her build week. That would be enough. And for the record, not looking to skip my place in line, everyone deserves to get the truck they've been promised. Super happy for those who are already enjoying theirs and bummed for those who haven't come yet. Hope we see you in the woods and mountains soon. PEACE, Michael

For those who hadn't seen my original posts:

I mentioned in a different thread, the backstory of my Bronco purchase. My wife of 24 years is a breast cancer survivor. It was a brutal fight, she is 6 years out and is doing mostly OK. If you are married to any cancer survivor, you know the battle. When they announced the Bronco build my wife fell in love with the truck. What I didn't tell her was that I made a reservation on day two for a two door Outer Banks in Antimatter Blue. The 2.7 and a few other extras including a roof rack for her Stand Up paddle boards and Kayaks. She works in the ski industry and spends the summer paddling with girlfriends, some who are in cancer treatment, some who are cancer survivors. A lot of them look up to her for all she's been through, for advice and support. She's been driving minivans for the last 20 years hauling our kids around and she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV in the fall. If the truck arrives in time I'm giving it to her on our anniversary in August. She deserves to drive something cool, something to make her feel young again. I'm making arrangements to do the reveal at the top of our ski mountain after a chairlift ride to the top. If you know us, mums the word. I'll be sure to video the event and share it here. All this waiting is so brutal, thought I'd share something fun with others who are also looking forward to the day their new ride arrives.

Update! Fingers crossed as far as I can tell she doesn't know its coming. The ski mountain gave me permission to drive it to the top to do the reveal there. Our current build week is August 16th, praying. Bought wheels and tires 4 months ago, had them mounted and balanced at our single bay garage in town today. Hoping this blue is the same blue as the flake in Antimatter Blue. Or close. Didn't want to wait and discover they weren't available. I also recieved my thanks for waiting patiently sticker and poster from Ford today. I really hope the schedule stays, this is killing me. Hope you all are well and more are recieving their trucks and build dates, PEACE Michael

And just recently:

Some of you may know, some may not. Our family had an incredibly frightening scare, starting three weeks ago. Maureen had three ER visits due to excruciating chest pain and difficulty breathing. A CT scan found 4 nodules on her lungs that the radiologist and ER Dr. thought was metastatic breast cancer. A PET scan taken 2 weeks later confirmed that diagnosis, CANCER. We were shattered and scared. We showed up for a needle biopsy of the largest tumor on Monday. This was to determine what type of cancer it was, metastatic breast cancer or a new primary lung cancer so the chemo meds and treatment approach could be dialed in. I had researched survival times for metastasized breast cancer that had spread to the lungs and it was horrible. Either result was bad. The results came Friday, October 1st. Maureen's new birthday. The tumor was NOT CANCER, but a condition that can be relieved with Prednisone. The nodules will most likely go away. Maureen and I, my family and friends all thought that she had lung cancer for over three weeks.

SO IT BRINGS ME TO THIS. Thinking the end is way closer than you ever imagined possible changes everything. Not a single one of us is forever. I can't tell you how it should change you, but I really hope this experience sticks with me so I can keep a better perspective. Please just think about it, for a moment, pull it into you and yours and examine how it would impact you.

I LOVE MY FAMILY. I cannot count the number of people who propped me up, listened to me and Maureen cry. They don't all have our same blood but they are definitely family. Thank you so much for the calls and visits. All three of my boys stood tall and strong, taking care of their responsibilities and supporting their mom. I am blessed. Maureen. My rock, the center of my family and my whole world. The toughest, strongest, most positive person I know. Up all night fighting excruciating pain and a hospital visit? Lets set the alarm for 6am and go to work. (I'll be fine, I'll bring my happy meds with me) You are crazy insane amazing, I and our boys are so lucky to have you. I love you so much. The picture in the post is sunrise on Hogback Mountain, on the way to the lung biopsy at Dartmouth. I had been crying while driving there, worried. We get to the top and she says "OH! it's so pretty, lets stop and take a picture!" I really didn't want to look into the camera, and I remember worrying how much time we had left. And she is smiling. Maureen, you are a crazy beautiful, amazing woman. I and everyone who knows you are blessed. I promise to soak up every second of every moment we have.

Sincerely

The luckiest guy ever.
Maureen and Michael.jpeg
It's coming today:)
Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal, Please help me get it built Screenshot_20211112-110536_Chrome

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is so heartwarming to hear. Can't wait to see any reaction videos! I am positive there will be a ton of happy tears that day!
It's coming today!!!
Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal, Please help me get it built Screenshot_20211112-110536_Chrome

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

oh shitty! awesome, awesome, awesome!

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
oh shitty! awesome,
First and foremost, another thanks to the dozens of people who offered words of encouragement and prayers for my wife. Several people have suggested, so after eight canceled build dates I'm asking for your help. Here is our story if you care to read it, and the very scary but happy ending of recent events. @Ford Motor Company, if you have a way of building her truck, if you need me to do something please reach out to me. I know its just a truck but it means a lot to us. I know that Ford Motor Company has had horrendous problems with this rollout, many of them outside of your control. She has been to hell and back and I really want to make her feel special with this new truck. Even if you can just PROMISE November first is really going to be her build week. That would be enough. And for the record, not looking to skip my place in line, everyone deserves to get the truck they've been promised. Super happy for those who are already enjoying theirs and bummed for those who haven't come yet. Hope we see you in the woods and mountains soon. PEACE, Michael

I mentioned in a different thread, the backstory of my Bronco purchase. My wife of 24 years is a breast cancer survivor. It was a brutal fight, she is 6 years out and is doing mostly OK. If you are married to any cancer survivor, you know the battle. When they announced the Bronco build my wife fell in love with the truck. What I didn't tell her was that I made a reservation on day two for a two door Outer Banks in Antimatter Blue. The 2.7 and a few other extras including a roof rack for her Stand Up paddle boards and Kayaks. She works in the ski industry and spends the summer paddling with girlfriends, some who are in cancer treatment, some who are cancer survivors. A lot of them look up to her for all she's been through, for advice and support. She's been driving minivans for the last 20 years hauling our kids around and she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV in the fall. If the truck arrives in time I'm giving it to her on our anniversary in August. She deserves to drive something cool, something to make her feel young again. I'm making arrangements to do the reveal at the top of our ski mountain after a chairlift ride to the top. If you know us, mums the word. I'll be sure to video the event and share it here. All this waiting is so brutal, thought I'd share something fun with others who are also looking forward to the day their new ride arrives.

Update! Fingers crossed as far as I can tell she doesn't know its coming. The ski mountain gave me permission to drive it to the top to do the reveal there. Our current build week is August 16th, praying. Bought wheels and tires 4 months ago, had them mounted and balanced at our single bay garage in town today. Hoping this blue is the same blue as the flake in Antimatter Blue. Or close. Didn't want to wait and discover they weren't available. I also recieved my thanks for waiting patiently sticker and poster from Ford today. I really hope the schedule stays, this is killing me. Hope you all are well and more are recieving their trucks and build dates, PEACE Michael

And just recently:

Some of you may know, some may not. Our family had an incredibly frightening scare, starting three weeks ago. Maureen had three ER visits due to excruciating chest pain and difficulty breathing. A CT scan found 4 nodules on her lungs that the radiologist and ER Dr. thought was metastatic breast cancer. A PET scan taken 2 weeks later confirmed that diagnosis, CANCER. We were shattered and scared. We showed up for a needle biopsy of the largest tumor on Monday. This was to determine what type of cancer it was, metastatic breast cancer or a new primary lung cancer so the chemo meds and treatment approach could be dialed in. I had researched survival times for metastasized breast cancer that had spread to the lungs and it was horrible. Either result was bad. The results came Friday, October 1st. Maureen's new birthday. The tumor was NOT CANCER, but a condition that can be relieved with Prednisone. The nodules will most likely go away. Maureen and I, my family and friends all thought that she had lung cancer for over three weeks.

SO IT BRINGS ME TO THIS. Thinking the end is way closer than you ever imagined possible changes everything. Not a single one of us is forever. I can't tell you how it should change you, but I really hope this experience sticks with me so I can keep a better perspective. Please just think about it, for a moment, pull it into you and yours and examine how it would impact you.

I LOVE MY FAMILY. I cannot count the number of people who propped me up, listened to me and Maureen cry. They don't all have our same blood but they are definitely family. Thank you so much for the calls and visits. All three of my boys stood tall and strong, taking care of their responsibilities and supporting their mom. I am blessed. Maureen. My rock, the center of my family and my whole world. The toughest, strongest, most positive person I know. Up all night fighting excruciating pain and a hospital visit? Lets set the alarm for 6am and go to work. (I'll be fine, I'll bring my happy meds with me) You are crazy insane amazing, I and our boys are so lucky to have you. I love you so much. The picture in the post is sunrise on Hogback Mountain, on the way to the lung biopsy at Dartmouth. I had been crying while driving there, worried. We get to the top and she says "OH! it's so pretty, lets stop and take a picture!" I really didn't want to look into the camera, and I remember worrying how much time we had left. And she is smiling. Maureen, you are a crazy beautiful, amazing woman. I and everyone who knows you are blessed. I promise to soak up every second of every moment we have.

Sincerely

The luckiest guy ever.

They unloaded it this morning:)
Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal, Please help me get it built IMG_3487
Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal, Please help me get it built IMG_3489

Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Noice!!!! Congrats!!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Absolutely fantastic!!! Sitting on the edge of my seat for the reveal and reactions. No more deserving people than yourselves for this!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

And just recently:

Sincerely

The luckiest guy ever.
Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal, Please help me get it built IMG_3489

THIS came in an email today. Its at the dealer, working out the final paperwork on Friday.

Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal, Please help me get it built MBro Production

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First of all god bless the both of you and send this to mike Levine’s Twitter he seems like a great guy and I think he can get you your bronco quicker
In case you hadn't seen, I sent it to Mike and he DID intervene!!! THANKS!!!

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wish we could have a crowd of 6G members there too!! We are all so happy for you and your wife!

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh thank god @802Bronco! I’ve been following this for a long time, I’m so happy it worked out for you!

Do you plan on uploading a video? Live feed?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS came in an email today. Its at the dealer, working out the final paperwork on Friday.

Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal, Please help me get it built MBro Production
So jealous/envious of that AMB color! Why Ford? WHY???? Damn you.
Sponsored