Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FoMoCo has it backwards !!

You need to know exact specs and price before sticking with a dealership. The methodology they sent is going to make for some unhappy customers. Bad move Ford!
Why exactly. Pricing should be available next month..

Gives you month and a half to shop compare and by then make your choice.

Get the pricing in writing first if that is a concern.
Sponsored

AZ4x4

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quick question: I made my reservation on the second day and selected the dealership that was closest to me. They have well over 500 reservations and I feel I will just be another number with no real customer satisfaction. Truth be told, I like supporting the small guys and willing to make make a drive to do so. Is this a good idea? Do you think it will delay delivery going to a smaller dealership? Any suggestions in Arizona? Thanks
You might try Oracle Ford. That is where my reservation is currently. Small dealership just north of Tucson. They don't charge city sales tax so I think their overall tax when you buy will be approximately 7.2% as opposed to probably at least 8% where you are now. It was hard to get a clear answer from them but I don't think they will charge ADM, they will accept X-plan and they don't do any dealer add ons. If you are interested in Oracle and call them, please let us know what you find out about their charges.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why exactly. Pricing should be available next month..

Gives you month and a half to shop compare and by then make your choice.

Get the pricing in writing first if that is a concern.
Every aspect of deal including financing (lease money factors and APR's, special financing etc) changes can affect deal along with the potential for "new and improved" doc fees etc. A lot can change between Oct 31 and a delivery in Spring 2021.

Just sayin.

blackrose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This email doesn't actually specifically say you can't change dealer when converting your reservation to order though? Since this email is about a reservation, when it says that you can't change dealer after Oct 31, it could be referring only to your reservation dealer. :unsure:

i had this same thought.

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not exactly sure when I made the reservation, as I didn't pay attention. But I got my e-mail at 11:19pm MDT. My number is 1014xxxx, so I could be 30,000 Broncos behind you. ?
I am not sure how these reservation numbers work, because I placed mine on the 14th and it is 1011XXXX so who knows.

Sponsored

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But did this cause you to get a different reservation number and thus be pushed further back "in line?"
My reservation # DID NOT change. I kept my same place in line. The person I spoke to made certain to tell me that on the phone call.

Ultimate6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im ready to drive this thing already and still got about 1 year to go, God help me lol.

ScientistNK

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know if the lease prices will be available when building your bronco before October 31st? Will I be able to lock in my lease price before October 31st?

Last edited:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every aspect of deal including financing (lease money factors and APR's, special financing etc) changes can affect deal along with the potential for "new and improved" doc fees etc. A lot can change between Oct 31 and a delivery in Spring 2021.

Just sayin.
Fair enough,

Lease factors any time this year will not extrapolate into 2nd quarter factors next year.

Don't hold out for special financing on the new models.

Doc and other fees will be locked in on our deals but we are only one out of the over 3k dealers.

Again fair enough.

Sponsored

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fair enough,

Lease factors any time this year will not extrapolate into 2nd quarter factors next year.

Don't hold out for special financing on the new models.

Doc and other fees will be locked in on our deals but we are only one out of the over 3k dealers.

Again fair enough.
Your Forum responses and your website tells us you are a great dealer with great policies and great people.

Kudos to you. Sincerely.

And, based upon your up front forum responses and the way you do business day to day I bet you take some heat from other dealers Ford brand or not.

Unfortuantely for Ford, poor customer relations (which negatively affect total sales volume when poor) and its customers, not all dealerships are as up front as they could be, which as you know has really hurt the industry.

You already know I am former FoMoCo Zone Manager and my dad retired from Ford. I LOVE FORD. It is the best company I ever worked for. I just hope and pray they get this launch right because it can really do great things for the company with a great Bronco launch execution. I can't get Lee and the Mustang out of my mind. The Bronco re-launch could be more impactful than the Mustang launch. My stock will go up too!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Granger Ford are you guys reaching out to those that change their rsvp to you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.