Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At this point I say they should schedule out to August 2023, Don't care how many times it changes between now and then, just give me an idea of what month/year I'll be.
And maybe a reason when it’s bumped: “your 2023 build is rescheduled for 2024 because your dealer ordered a bunch of 2.3 soft tops and used up their 2023 allocations”
Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At this point I say they should schedule out to August 2023, Don't care how many times it changes between now and then, just give me an idea of what month/year I'll be.
I have been saying this for months. Just give me some idea!

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So we are 2 hours in and no one has posted that they have received an email??? I don't know if that is good news or bad news. I know it was later for at least some folks last month. So, you're saying there's a chance??!!! Refresh, refresh, refresh......

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It wasn't until around 5:30pm central that my back door order page had updated to show scheduled for production, FYI. And my email wasn't in until 1 am.

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So we are 2 hours in and no one has posted that they have received an email??? I don't know if that is good news or bad news. I know it was later for at least some folks last month. So, you're saying there's a chance??!!! Refresh, refresh, refresh......
Nothing on the website and no email yet

Sponsored

GOVOLS2010

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer told me a couple weeks ago that my priority code was switched by Ford from a 19 to a 10, which I took as a good sign. This was after the first round of 2022 scheduling took place, so I am semi hopeful I will get a schedule date soon. Has anyone else's priority code changed similarly and then received a schedule date?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer told me a couple weeks ago that my priority code was switched by Ford from a 19 to a 10, which I took as a good sign. This was after the first round of 2022 scheduling took place, so I am semi hopeful I will get a schedule date soon. Has anyone else's priority code changed similarly and then received a schedule date?
Supposedly it doesn't make a difference for the Bronco. Anywhere from 10-19 will get you built.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DRINK!

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my Off-Roadeo email (a given) aaaaand I got my Bronco flag! No way I hit the Bronco lottery with a scheduled email! :LOL:
:cry:

Sponsored

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every fiber of my being wants to email my dealer's sales manager. But I've been annoying enough already :)

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ahhh, get ready to drink! MY DEALER told me a few weeks back that my priority code changed from 19 to 1 and that it was done by FORD not him. He never reaches out to me unless I contact him first. He stated it was a good thing. I still don't have a schedule email or a VIN. Take it for what it's worth.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ahhh, get ready to drink! MY DEALER told me a few weeks back that my priority code changed from 19 to 1 and that it was done by FORD not him. He never reaches out to me unless I contact him first. He stated it was a good thing. I still don't have a schedule email or a VIN. Take it for what it's worth.
Drink!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.