CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my email!! 1/10/22 build week - never thought i'd live to see the day!!!

SDRetrievers

Wildtrak
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meh - not like it’s their fault, and I’d really rather know how much Ford is jerking us around.
I’m one of those people and am just as surprised as the rest of you.

I debated on even posting my information because I know how ridiculous the process is and that people have been waiting forever with no information. I figured the data might be intriguing to some though.

Not sure I’d agree that people in my situation should get punched haha, but to each their own

Flynnag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 📬 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group A733170D-1C4E-4126-8DAE-31B325CACAA5

Got my email today too. 01/17/2022 build date.

Black Diamond
2-Door
Non-Sas
07/30/2020 Reservation

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Meh - not like it’s their fault, and I’d really rather know how much Ford is jerking is around.
I now will be surpassing over a year on my 2021 order placed on Jan 30, 2021 with my July 14, 2020 7AM reservation. Left for dead while walk in orders get builds. @Ford Motor Company at some point even your die hard customers are going to leave.

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Possibly dealer allocations
I was speculating that I might get bumped up at my dealer, when I converted my order to 2022, he said he was waiting for customers to come to him to convert, and that there was 83 orders left to fill. I was banking that a majority of those 83 would either cancel their order, or not do anything waiting for the dealer to contact them since that's what the email said. So I dropped my MIC and the tow package to see if that would pop me to the front of the line.

Also, I noticed that the https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId= (put your order number after the =) page changed a little for me on Monday. I didn't want to say anything in the forums as I didn't want to speculate, and it still could have been nothing, but the spacing of the status boxes was off from what it was before, I was wondering if there was back end changes on the site going on. Probably not but just a guess.

T2Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17BMW330i, 70Porsche911, 22BroncoBadlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here! 4 door black diamond mid package. Ordered 8/6/21 build week Jan 24. Anyone know how realistic this is?

Now I have to convince the wife we don't need a truck. After the dealer kept telling me to not expect a build date until 2023 I convinced her that we needed a truck...
Probably because your build has a soft top. Am I right?

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn’t say it was…just don’t want to hear about it is all.
I thought they were asked to post , reservation, order info so we could see what is being selected,?

Sponsored

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So does anyone know if having tube doors on your order would delay your production, considering it's an accessory? Day 2 reservation, switched to soft top and still no love!