Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Agree. I was a Mar 21 res, Oct 21 order and thought no way in hell I'd get scheduled and did for Jan 2022. I was base, sas, soft top. Seems lux / MIC / other components are constrained?
The annoying thing is, of the very few MICs scheduled in this thread several are way outside the first few days of reservations, and there are still many MICs in those first few MICs at dealers with allocations unscheduled.

If they donā€™t have many MICs because of the debacle, OK. But allocate the few they have to clearing the early reservation backlog. You canā€™t tell me some dealer with allocation somewhere doesnā€™t have an unscheduled early MIC reservation.

It seemed a lot more within the logic of reservation order - without commodity constraint - within dealer allocation last month than today.

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

anyone know how long it takes for the order to show up in the tracker? i entered mine and it says error but i'm sure it's just not in the system yet i would have to think-
Are you entering the 4 digit order code from your dealer order?

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The annoying thing is, of the very few MICs scheduled in this thread several are way outside the first few days of reservations, and there are still many MICs in those first few MICs at dealers with allocations unscheduled.

If they donā€™t have many MICs because of the debacle, OK. But allocate the few they have to clearing the early reservation backlog. You canā€™t tell me some dealer with allocation somewhere doesnā€™t have an unscheduled early MIC reservation.

It seemed a lot more within the logic of reservation order - without commodity constraint - within dealer allocation last month than today.
yes agree. It seems this is a mix of dealer used, timing and options chosen (constrained).

Sponsored

Nelson Negron

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I going to be the last 7/13 reservation holder get a VIN? I was even "previewing" last week, still nothing on the backdoor tool and I see dozens on the same build with later reservations, this is getting bad for my mental health.

7/13 10pm EST Res - '21 3/2 Order - '22 10/28 Order - Originally 9/400+ at local dealer, now 5/400+ - 2DR/BL/2.7/SAS/Lux/Tow (never 99'd)
This is so disheartening, I feel the same way. And I don't want to hear constraints this and constraints that when later res orders are getting scheduled with those very "Constraints ". Keep your head up! As I will try, myself.

Elusive Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have a MIC 2 door badlands reserved on 7/15 no emailā€¦

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been waiting for so long to be able to post this. Finally got picked in the lotto after dropping the brush guard a few weeks ago. I wish the best of luck to those still waiting.
Screenshot_20211118-151722_Gallery.jpg
Just something to check for the folks that have had reservations for a very long time, and I really do feel for you genuinely, make sure, Make Sure, MAKE SURE, your order at the dealer is not a priority 99. From what my dealer tells me that is basically a "do not order" status. See here for my theory on dealer/Ford ordering

(2) Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford | Page 9 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community
drink

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am soooo far back in line from you folks who reserved in January. I didn't until May. . .

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, our September 2020 reservation 2 door Wildtrak didnā€™t get selected this round so time to get rolling on to day 421ā€¦

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group 8445D7FB-CC3C-4EC9-A1D2-D6CCD3C3F587

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had 0 idea I was going to be scheduled in January. The last communication I had with my dealer, he said I'd be looking at a MY23 given I was order holder #240 at the dealership. I dropped the tow package and 4WD Auto last week, but did not give up the MIC. My birthday is Jan 18 so I'll take it as one badass birthday present.

Edit* My reservation was placed 2/28/21 and order placed 3/19/21. I reordered the day the order banks opened for MY22 and as stated previously, dropped tow and 4WD auto last week.

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group 1637279604376
Sponsored