Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a phone call from my dealer. My Bronco has arrived!!! Scheduled delivery 11/22 - 28. Showed up on 11/18. Going to pick it up tonight!!!
Woot! Congrats! Be sure to update the spreadsheet and post photos when you get it!

Hopefully these delivery timelines continue to get beat!
Sponsored

Drew

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee, Porsche Boxster S, Lexus GX460
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So my buddy and I ordered the same Bronco, just different colors. I reserved the day before him, got built the day before him, and got shipped out a couple days before him. He gets a call from our dealer saying his Bronco arrived today! So I drive up there to find out mine hasn't showed up yet! Ain't that some shit! He's out of town and won't be back until tomorrow night, so hopefully we'll both be going in on Saturday to pick them up.

JoeyD577

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This morning I checked PALS and still said pending, then about 1:45 I checked again and it said "Dispatched." 15 minutes later the dealership called and said the truck just rolled in and they'd have it unloaded this afternoon! Checked PALS just now and it shows "Delivered". Bear in mind, we are 3 hours straight down I-75 from MAP. Ford pizza trackers still showing as Built, and no "shipped" e-mails received.

Heading to the dealer shortly to hopefully look it over and take it for a ride. Then figure out a time to get all the paperwork done in the next couple of days.

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This morning I checked PALS and still said pending, then about 1:45 I checked again and it said "Dispatched." 15 minutes later the dealership called and said the truck just rolled in and they'd have it unloaded this afternoon! Checked PALS just now and it shows "Delivered". Bear in mind, we are 3 hours straight down I-75 from MAP. Ford pizza trackers still showing as Built, and no "shipped" e-mails received.

Heading to the dealer shortly to hopefully look it over and take it for a ride. Then figure out a time to get all the paperwork done in the next couple of days.
Congrats brother! Great news!

Maybe now I'll stop obsessing over these trackers. Its becoming pretty clear that they're not accurate.

Please post pics of your rig when you can.
Enjoy!

Jason hamilton

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked her up last night. Dealer was great to work with Lance Cunningham Ford. No ADM and had the paperwork ready to go.

Ford Bronco đź›  11/1/21 Build Week Group 1637268196669

Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my theory on all these builds with no updates and the bad parts holding things up. Is that it is so automated that they can’t push our units back through the line to get the parts replaced that they will have to wait until the spot between the end of 2021 builds and the beginning of 2022 builds, and shove them in there. So I am not expecting mine until the end of the year. 🤬

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my theory on all these builds with no updates and the bad parts holding things up. Is that it is so automated that they can’t push our units back through the line to get the parts replaced that they will have to wait until the spot between the end of 2021 builds and the beginning of 2022 builds, and shove them in there. So I am not expecting mine until the end of the year. 🤬
I hear you man. I’m getting a little frustrated on the lack of updates as well but on the bright side there appears to be many people getting their Broncos delivered without any updates on any of the trackers. In fact I see that more often than someone getting updates regularly. The communication seems to be really behind.
I have a good feeling our Broncos will randomly show up at a dealer right before you know it.

Tre86

Big Bend
First Name
Tré
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lexus GS300 2018 Toyota Camry XSE V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just called CXS my Bronco is located in Arkansas City, KS.

Built day 11/9.. Shipped 11/10.. ETA 11/28 - 12/4

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hear you man. I’m getting a little frustrated on the lack of updates as well but on the bright side there appears to be many people getting their Broncos delivered without any updates on any of the trackers. In fact I see that more often than someone getting updates regularly. The communication seems to be really behind.
I have a good feeling our Broncos will randomly show up at a dealer right before you know it.
I sure hope you are right. My build date was 11/3 and my general manager at my dealership was built one week before mine and he hasn’t got his either and no info on his. Pretty sad when the general manager of the dealership can’t find info on his.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure hope you are right. My build date was 11/3 and my general manager at my dealership was built one week before mine and he hasn’t got his either and no info on his. Pretty sad when the general manager of the dealership can’t find info on his.
Same boat here.. show my rig was built on 11/3... No build email, no shipped email.. eta of 11/19-11/25. Quite frustrating to say the least.

Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Build week of 11/1. Shipped 11/8. Due date 11/27-12/03
No pic.

** just reread first post. This is a 4 door. sorry.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Build week of 11/1. Shipped 11/8. Due date 11/27-12/03
No pic.

** just reread first post. This is a 4 door. sorry.
I’m in the same boat as you.

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just sold my Ram tonight after having it listed for only 3 days on marketplace. (Gonna miss the sound of that HEMI :cry:, it was a reliable truck)

Few hours later... B6G tracker switched to "Delivered".
Ford tracker still shows "Shipped".
Last email I got from Ford was the Built email on 11/9.

PALSAPP, as expected never updated, still shows "Pending". Like I said before, I have been punching in VINs from a number of random Broncos and Rangers in the area, none of them show anything other than "Pending". This confirms to me that PALSAPP is not reliable.

(11/5 blend, rotation 384.)

Edit: my window sticker shows "CONVOY", not sure if that affects PALSAPP reliability.

Last edited:

Scout1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What happened to the title of this thread? Switched from 11/1/21 to 11/1/22? I know this is dragging on for a long time. Hopefully not another year.
Sponsored