Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’re referring to my FE, yes it’s tomorrow in the tracker.
Yes that’s what I meant haha. That makes more sense.
Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeez. After seeing some of these photos I’m rethinking if I even want my bronco anymore in Area 51. I might as well order another one - I’ll probably get it before my current one gets released out of the repair bay, or between shifts, or on non-production days lol

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco has officially went into “deep sleep” mode and is unreachable via Ford Pass. Never recieved a GPS update anyway, but thanks to @mpeugeot I know my Bronco left Barstow CA today at 2:55 pm, so very close now. Other updates: dealer gave me their 100% guarantee this is a MSRP deal with a draft final invoice and also locked in financing today with a local credit union. Hoping it’s here this weekend!

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has officially went into “deep sleep” mode and is unreachable via Ford Pass. Never recieved a GPS update anyway, but thanks to @mpeugeot I know my Bronco left Barstow CA today at 2:55 pm, so very close now. Other updates: dealer gave me their 100% guarantee this is a MSRP dea and also locked in financing today with a local credit union. Hoping it’s here this weekend!
not sure if it’s a good idea to activate Ford pass when you’re not with your vehicle?

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeez. After seeing some of these photos I’m rethinking if I even want my bronco anymore in Area 51. I might as well order another one - I’ll probably get it before my current one gets released out of the repair bay, or between shifts, or on non-production days lol
Are you not liking the color anymore in comparison to the original renderings? I will say that I’ve seen the Area 51 in the wild and thought the color looked better in person than in pictures.

Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you not liking the color anymore in comparison to the original renderings? I will say that I’ve seen the Area 51 in the wild and thought the color looked better in person than in pictures.
I’ve seen two full size Broncos. One was cactus gray (nice, not my style - the dealer mannequin) and someone in my neighborhood with a big bend. Looks good. But not what I expected. Part of it might be the wheel package and lack of rock rails. I’ll have to go through the A51 pics on here, but the other colors look pretty darn tight

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

not sure if it’s a good idea to activate Ford pass when you’re not with your vehicle?
Heh, yeah, it was a bit of a fluke when it was at MAP but it hasn’t been much use, other than knowing how many miles are on it lol.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heh, yeah, it was a bit of a fluke when it was at MAP but it hasn’t been much use, other than knowing how many miles are on it lol.
Any downsides to doing this? Kinda curious how many miles mine has lol

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any downsides to doing this? Kinda curious how many miles mine has lol
Not as far as I can tell. You have to get lucky though; someone at MAP has to see/accept the activation between modules populating and shipping. Other people reported getting denied; just luck of the draw.

Kameron43

Black Diamond
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_0193

What ford failed to mention is the reason for the delay is they shipped it to the wrong state. I live in Idaho they sent it to California. Now supposedly it is on its way back but honestly who really knows. I just laugh at this point.

Sponsored

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco has officially went into “deep sleep” mode and is unreachable via Ford Pass. Never recieved a GPS update anyway, but thanks to @mpeugeot I know my Bronco left Barstow CA today at 2:55 pm, so very close now. Other updates: dealer gave me their 100% guarantee this is a MSRP deal with a draft final invoice and also locked in financing today with a local credit union. Hoping it’s here this weekend!
Mine might be on same train. I called UP and update said arrived Yermo. And final destination should arrive around 3 am on the 19th. Hopefully car hauler will be quick to deliver our trucks in the next few days.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had issues getting ford pass set up on mine, the phone support mentioned something about me attempting to connect before it was all registered. Took 3 days for the system to see the car was not still in production and allow me to connect to it.
Not a huge deal. FordPass just allows you to lock/unlock remotely and see your oil life.

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Oceannomad @XxGearheadxX @heelyeah

Update on my shipment.
Arrived at Roanoke at 201am on 18nov. Checked 4-6 times yesterday and no movement. Tried again this morning and it went 115 miles to burkeville (BB) at 0327am 19nov.

As a heads up if ur rig "arrived" at Roanoke, expect for it to sit for a day before you see movement. Hoping it gets loaded up on a truck today to make the last bit of a journey to Chesapeake

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone it’s been a minute. I thought I would throw out some pros and cons real quick… let’s start with the bad
Like everyone else has mentioned… what were they thinking not putting cup holder in the back?!?!
The hard top glass squeaks (anyone have a remedy?)
Tight fit for my doona carseat
I felt like my Jetta’s cameras were clearer and it was a 2016

The good:
Holy moly warm ass warmer! It works like it’s striking a fire on my undercarriage. I’m always cold so it feels great. Better than any other heated seat I’ve been on which includes an Acadia Denali, Lincoln MKZ, wrangler, and Jetta.
The head room! I mean I’m only 5’4, but I feel tiny in it.
The pep and ease of drive. I actually like lane assist and adaptive cruise control.
I like the bright headlights. My wrangler had dim ones and it was a 2017.
The display is pretty amazing and responsive.
Not as many blind spots as my jeep or my husbands MKZ.
People are loving the A51 color.
My grandmother (she is 86) said she can get into it which is a win so if I have to take her some place. She drives but not as far as she used to.
Sponsored