Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My first time watching that. Like I was living in a cave. So funny! Thanks for posting.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Keep in mind that when the University of Alabama (God's Country) First used "ROLL TIDE", the world was still wiping it's ass with leaves and cotton cloth which just sounds disgusting as hell.

I digress..... 🤣

But you gotta admit, ROLL TIDE is totally unique and sounds damn good when accompanied by a smooth Southern accent like mine if I must say.

By the way, Walton is also from the Great Sovereign State of Alabama. ROLL DAMN TIDE Ricky!
As long as "God's country" just happened to be literally the last landmass on earth to have organized religion upon it, then I suppose it makes sense. Is odd he chose the last land as his country. What were all the other land masses prior to "his" country being founded?

Betting the Italians haven't even thought to come up with a sports slogan based around toilet paper. Mostly because the gabinetto is more of a free-standing no-wipe solution in many situations.

Perhaps "SQUAT PROUD" sounds even more charming in an authentic Italian accent?

But I digress again:
Ford Bronco John Bronco finally got his (2-door Wildtrak)!!! Two things aren't the same

As always, YMMV

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

JOHN BRONCOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ford Bronco John Bronco finally got his (2-door Wildtrak)!!! Two things aren't the same

Sexy, Sexy, Sexy! Oh, you too, Walter. <grin> Sons of Anarchy and Hateful 8...great roles! @johnbronco_66

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as "God's country" just happened to be literally the last landmass on earth to have organized religion upon it, then I suppose it makes sense. Is odd he chose the last land as his country. What were all the other land masses prior to "his" country being founded?

Betting the Italians haven't even thought to come up with a sports slogan based around toilet paper. Mostly because the gabinetto is more of a free-standing no-wipe solution in many situations.

Perhaps "SQUAT PROUD" sounds even more charming in an authentic Italian accent?

But I digress again:

As always, YMMV
He saved his best for last. Heck, just look at how we American's act; don't we appear to be fully in God's image.

It's just science man! :cool:

We did manage the Bronco over that new Defender mess. That's evidence!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You haven’t seen this?

you’re welcome…
Not only that, but if you didn't watch Justified, or Vice Principals, or The Gemstones (Both on HBO), nor the John Bronco spoof video? Get out! Get out now! :)

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh my! He even was in a video game series I loved. Wing Commander! He is so very versatile. I am always amazed it is the same guy. Especially with his part in SOA. I had an accidental dinner with one of the SOA actors. The guy who had a problem touching himself. :) Big bragging rights, right? It was a fun night and he was very nice and pleasant to be with. Nice night. Just imagine turning your head to the person to your right at a Sushi bar and seeing him. I did a double take. Love the 2 doors...wish my life style could accommodate. Like others...maybe buy another? Wife would love that. I can pretend it is hers too.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fashion shoot with a Bronco in the background?

Sponsored

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not only that, but if you didn't watch Justified, or Vice Principals, or The Gemstones (Both on HBO), nor the John Bronco spoof video? Get out! Get out now! :)
Thank you! Was starting to think I was the only one that saw Vice Principals and The Gemstones!

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You haven’t seen this?

you’re welcome…
I totally watched this at work! LOL. Is it weird that i got a bit emotional when they revealed the new bronco to him? Thank you Sir.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I totally watched this at work! LOL. Is it weird that i got a bit emotional when they revealed the new bronco to him? Thank you Sir.
It's actually really well shot and well done. Some of the writing is rally funny too. I know a few of the people that made it. I love that he forgets his sunglasses, drives the course backwords and somehow beats his record!
Sponsored