Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It just blows my mind that they are still producing full builds while skipping over all of ours that are just missing ONE (1) PART!! @Ford Motor Company come on guys.

It would be like going to Chipotle and you want a chicken bowl. When they get to you, they run out of chicken and say it'll be 25 minutes before more is ready. So they make your bowl with everything else while you wait for the chicken. Naturally, they take more orders behind you because they are getting steak or whatever else, fair enough. But when the new chicken is ready, they take new orders for chicken bowls behind you, completely skipping you, when all you need is a scoop of chicken to be on your merry way.
Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Oceannomad @XxGearheadxX @heelyeah

Update on my shipment.
Arrived at Roanoke at 201am on 18nov. Checked 4-6 times yesterday and no movement. Tried again this morning and it went 115 miles to burkeville (BB) at 0327am 19nov.

As a heads up if ur rig "arrived" at Roanoke, expect for it to sit for a day before you see movement. Hoping it gets loaded up on a truck today to make the last bit of a journey to Chesapeake
Thanks for the info. Mine arrived in Roanoke overnight. You saved me some time, maybe I won't check it obsessively all day today.

HL_MI_BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Jeep YJ - 2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something is moving, not the 🦌 in the woods tho…lol.

No Shipped email yet, but palsapp updated with dealer name overnight , leading me to believe was loaded onto a truck (convoy.) Now just to get those 16 miles from MAP to the dealer.

Also window sticker updated over night, 8 days between updates. Last was 11/11 after which I received Built email, now 11/19 and palsapp dealer info popped. Curious if I get Shipped email tonight??

So in my opinion window sticker means something. What exactly? Well it is Ford we’re dealing with and we all know how that goes at this point.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It just blows my mind that they are still producing full builds while skipping over all of ours that are just missing ONE (1) PART!! @Ford Motor Company come on guys.

It would be like going to Chipotle and you want a chicken bowl. When they get to you, they run out of chicken and say it'll be 25 minutes before more is ready. So they make your bowl with everything else while you wait for the chicken. Naturally, they take more orders behind you because they are getting steak or whatever else, fair enough. But when the new chicken is ready, they take new orders for chicken bowls behind you, completely skipping you, when all you need is a scoop of chicken to be on your merry way.
Seriously. Just popped over to a more recent build week thread and guys from this week are already getting shipped....

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/đź› -11-15-21-build-week-group.23283/post-981058

Sponsored

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen two full size Broncos. One was cactus gray (nice, not my style - the dealer mannequin) and someone in my neighborhood with a big bend. Looks good. But not what I expected. Part of it might be the wheel package and lack of rock rails. I’ll have to go through the A51 pics on here, but the other colors look pretty darn tight
Different strokes for different folks I guess. The other color that I considered, and kind of regret not getting, is cactus gray. My own opinion is that is looks better on the actual car than the rendering/canvas. Obviously in the eye of the beholder and there is no ”right” answer. Hope you enjoy your Bronco regardless.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Oceannomad @XxGearheadxX @heelyeah

Update on my shipment.
Arrived at Roanoke at 201am on 18nov. Checked 4-6 times yesterday and no movement. Tried again this morning and it went 115 miles to burkeville (BB) at 0327am 19nov.

As a heads up if ur rig "arrived" at Roanoke, expect for it to sit for a day before you see movement. Hoping it gets loaded up on a truck today to make the last bit of a journey to Chesapeake
Yup, mine says it's in Roanoke as of this morning.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hilarious update:

Checked this am and pizza tracker said in transit as did B6G. Yay, right?
Palsapp said pending.
No email from FMC
That was 6am

Just checked again and back to awaiting shipment.

Funtymes

I’m broken

bronco_rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got my build email!! Sat in production for 25 days.
Est. delivery is 40 days out. Here's to praying it's a fast train. 🙏 and a early Christmas present.

Just checked the trackers.. still says in production.. :unsure:
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211119-065035

Last edited:

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking to see who can help shed some light as to the actual status of my order, or share what happened to them if they have experienced where I stand currently.

10/29 Blend
5641 Rotation
ETA 11/27 (Per Tracker)
Current Status: In Production, but dealer's screen shows "Produced"

Called Ford yesterday and all they could say is, "It still shows In Production."

It is due to ship via rail from MAP to TX, but I have no info regarding that.

Is there any chance that I am actually going to receive it by 11/27, or am I at Dirt Mountain?

Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hilarious update:

Checked this am and pizza tracker said in transit as did B6G. Yay, right?
Palsapp said pending.
No email from FMC
That was 6am

Just checked again and back to awaiting shipment.

Funtymes

I’m broken

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're analogy is flawed though, Ford has to log what parts go into what vehicle for security, legal, and pure logistics reasons. They dont generally just assemble any parts into any vehicle and a lot of those parts get staged for optimal manufacturing and assembling. Your food analogy doesnt take into account the chicken was tagged as owned by you and part of your food order with reasons that has to stay that way. And it doesnt take into account that the product doesnt have a few hour shelf life like food does. The vehicle will reach you, it is a proven fastest way to make vehicles because it prioritizes assembly over stopping the line to correct a single flaw.

I get it, we all want our vehicles fast, but what you are proposing benefits you and harms every one else waiting. It is in their best interest and yours that they do it that way. I think after 100 years and more they know that. I get it, it sucks to be that person, but that person still generally gets their vehicle too. Not like I am out of the woods, and I feel for your position, but dont frustrate yourself more by overthinking why it had to happen to you. It happens, it happens to some, but luckily not most. And that is why they still do it this way. It makes more vehicles put in more hands.

Hopefully not much longer for you and well me too for that matter. Just being as patient as I can be myself.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s TBD….
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211119-065035
Nice. Looks like a herd is building in the Tulsa metro. I am in Owasso and have a LB FE in purgatory. Found a LB FE for sale at Classic Chevy in Owasso. What are the odds! What color is your FE and are you close to Tulsa?

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're analogy is flawed though, Ford has to log what parts go into what vehicle for security, legal, and pure logistics reasons. They dont generally just assemble any parts into any vehicle and a lot of those parts get staged for optimal manufacturing and assembling. Your food analogy doesnt take into account the chicken was tagged as owned by you and part of your food order with reasons that has to stay that way. And it doesnt take into account that the product doesnt have a few hour shelf life like food does. The vehicle will reach you, it is a proven fastest way to make vehicles because it prioritizes assembly over stopping the line to correct a single flaw.

I get it, we all want our vehicles fast, but what you are proposing benefits you and harms every one else waiting. It is in their best interest and yours that they do it that way. I think after 100 years and more they know that. I get it, it sucks to be that person, but that person still generally gets their vehicle too. Not like I am out of the woods, and I feel for your position, but dont frustrate yourself more by overthinking why it had to happen to you. It happens, it happens to some, but luckily not most. And that is why they still do it this way. It makes more vehicles put in more hands.

Hopefully not much longer for you and well me too for that matter. Just being as patient as I can be myself.
I know my food analogy is very basic, idk just venting. My uncle works in the buffalo plant and has told me about all the automation on the line. But just hate seeing all these other builds skip other builds that just need an filter put in. Was hoping for a fun thanksgiving weekend with the truck but appears that will not happen.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know my food analogy is very basic, idk just venting. My uncle works in the buffalo plant and has told me about all the automation on the line. But just hate seeing all these other builds skip other builds that just need an filter put in. Was hoping for a fun thanksgiving weekend with the truck but appears that will not happen.
You and me both brother. Still hoping mine gets here before my road trip for Thanksgiving, that would be great for a first time out to drive many miles to see family. But dont get yourself too frustrated. Have your expectations that you may not get it, and if you do get it in time, then all the merrier, but literally you can stress yourself out more than necessary worrying about what you cant control or have an impact on.

I have heard from many that took delivery including this thread and almost every single one of them said the wait was worth it. You and I will hopefully soon be able to join those ranks! And the bucking will commence!!! And beers all around when we all get there!!!!
Sponsored