Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two weeks after production date... no built email or shipped email... quite frustrating.... :(
I’m in the same boat. Called today and was told it is stuck in QC.
Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same boat here.. show my rig was built on 11/3... No build email, no shipped email.. eta of 11/19-11/25. Quite frustrating to say the least.
The ford bronco hotline
whats the ford bronco hotline. I dont remember seeing that anywhere??? I am in the same boat, a little help would be appreciated.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

whats the ford bronco hotline. I dont remember seeing that anywhere??? I am in the same boat, a little help would be appreciated.
1 (800) 334-4375 option 2

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually got some (hopefully) decent information from the hotline... Nothing to tell me what is wrong with it or why it was delayed.. but they gave me a date when it's getting addressed (11/20-Tomorrow).. So.. Hopefully some time tomorrow i 'Finally' get that built email and this thing will eventually show up in my driveway.. LOL

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine arrived! Got a call from the dealer this morning. They still have to put the hitch on and (of course) I have to head out of town this afternoon so I can't pick it up until Monday, but I went to go see it on the lot and it is badass.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Actually got some (hopefully) decent information from the hotline... Nothing to tell me what is wrong with it or why it was delayed.. but they gave me a date when it's getting addressed (11/20-Tomorrow).. So.. Hopefully some time tomorrow i 'Finally' get that built email and this thing will eventually show up in my driveway.. LOL
i also just spoke to them and they said the same to me. everything that needs to be completed is getting done by end of shift tomorrow. she said she has no more insight than that but went on with a list of things that would have slowed it up and it was the commodities we all expect. Sasquatch, hard top, tow package, luxe package, or wild track trim level. so i think they have just so many parts for each day and like one person said, if they run out of a specific part on the their rotation or whatever, it goes over to a holding pit to only get the specifics part that was missing on the order. it could be they ran out of bolts for the bumper and had to get another box of them, well the line keeps moving and they do everything else they can do without that bolt. then they address all the broncos with those issues on a specific day instead of running all of them down the entire line, it is just specific parts to be fastened. seems legit to me. hope it gets done this weekend!

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you just ask if you could get a status update on your order?

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you just ask if you could get a status update on your order?
i was very humble and just said i was concerned that my order has been in an 'In Production' status and built since 11/3 but i havent gotten any updates... and know that they are probably getting a ton of these.. and dont want to be a bother, but was hoping she could help.... So, hopefully my charm and vocalized appreciation for what she was doing helped.. and she gave me that date.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B6G Tracker and AEM services updated to show my rig is in Transit!

IntenseGroundHog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer just called, my rig just rolled off the truck! Built on 11/4, got the built email on 11/5. After that no updates on any of the trackers. Even since the dealer called, the only thing to change was the Bronco6G tracker that says "Delivered" now. Just thought I'd chime in to give yall who havent heard anything hope because palsapp and ford tracker still have no new information for me.