Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

folks are cutting in line
they are placing an order for something they want

I don’t disagree that Ford is handling this poorly, but I don’t feel I cut the line by walking into ford, willing to accept whatever wait they prepped me for (estimated 8 months), and placing an order
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I reserved soft top in August 2020.... Not scheduled.
I think you have a legitimate gripe. Yes you have a bunch of the "deadly sins" but must have been also unfortunate in your choice of dealer -- and that should never have mattered.

Ducksworth

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon, 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been away from the forums for many months. Lost hope and bought a Rubicon over the summer. Checked my inbox today and to my surprise I am scheduled for 01/17.

First day reservation - 2 Dr/BL/2.7/SAS/High

Congrats to those who were scheduled and condolences to those who were not.

alexpsu88

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, c10, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And..... Ford stock keeps hitting 52 week highs through all this

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I'm a 7/14 at 3pm with MIC and pretty basic package on a 4dr Badlands and still waiting! so there is no real guess past the MIC and what dealership your at. I wish a had better insight then that
No, that's good info to know, so thanks for responding. The fact that you're way ahead of me in terms of your reservation date on a similar build (BTW, I should have also indicated that mine is a 4-door as well) and you still don't have a build date is disheartening. But it's info I need to have in order to adjust my expectations . . . or possibly make other arrangements.

Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, that's good info to know, so thanks for responding. The fact that you're way ahead of me in terms of your reservation date on a similar build (BTW, I should have also indicated that mine is a 4-door as well) and you still don't have a build date is disheartening. But it's info I need to have in order to adjust my expectations . . . or possibly make other arrangements.
Well hopefully both of us will get a production date in the next two coming scheduling dates when ever they are happening during the next few Thursdays between Thanksgiving & Christmas holidays. I did notice that a lot of the schedule rigs from yesterday do have tow which I guess is comforting for my build - Good Luck try to stay positive as I know its hard!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No email for me :mad:. Oh well, life goes on.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else start buying parts in anticipation?

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got an October 2020 reservation for the Badlands, 2.7, Sas, MIC, High package. I know I'm in for a wait, and I dont need it until my lease is up in June (even then I'd still wait a couple more months). My dealer (pretty large with a big allocation) is emphatically confident that I will have that order in before June. That said, I'm contemplating my point of breaking for the soft top- I think if we go through one or two scheduling periods and I still see minimal hardtops coming out I'm gonna pull the trigger and switch to the soft top.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally! Last night randomly looked at my emails....about fell out of my chair. One problem....at bottom of email, there's a Track your Order link where you enter your Order # & VIN. It's telling me that I need to enter a valid FORD VIN. Yes, I have quintuple checked it...it's correct, as per the email. Anyone else having this issue?
Ford Bronco 📬 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group Scheduled for Production email.JPG

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally! Last night randomly looked at my emails....about fell out of my chair. One problem....at bottom of email, there's a Track your Order link where you enter your Order # & VIN. It's telling me that I need to enter a valid FORD VIN. Yes, I have quintuple checked it...it's correct, as per the email. Anyone else having this issue?
Ford Bronco 📬 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group Scheduled for Production email.JPG
This is just a preliminary Scheduling E-mail. From the other build week threads.. you wont be in the system to check and follow till way closer to your build week. Plus they have been having intermittent issues for everyone the last few days.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got an October 2020 reservation for the Badlands, 2.7, Sas, MIC, High package. I know I'm in for a wait, and I dont need it until my lease is up in June (even then I'd still wait a couple more months). My dealer (pretty large with a big allocation) is emphatically confident that I will have that order in before June. That said, I'm contemplating my point of breaking for the soft top- I think if we go through one or two scheduling periods and I still see minimal hardtops coming out I'm gonna pull the trigger and switch to the soft top.
Good luck with that. I am a very similar build and my reservation was early August 2020. I am keeping the thought in the back of my mind that I don’t get it until after next summer. As shitty as that would be I’ve been hurt too many times so far to let myself plan around getting it.

alabamadave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they are placing an order for something they want

I don’t disagree that Ford is handling this poorly, but I don’t feel I cut the line by walking into ford, willing to accept whatever wait they prepped me for (estimated 8 months), and placing an order
I do not blame folks getting bronco builds without reservations. Is dealer allocation and Ford ethical issue for me. Simply should not be possible if honored "purchased" reservations for same build. Like I said, good for those getting their broncos and enjoy.

REIMANOV

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch, 2009 Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the "Oder Number" field, use the order number from your DORA sheet that you signed (not the reservation order number). That should get you to the status page. However, it doesn't really display much info anyway 😂

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At least I got my finally got my confirmation email today that they got my order...
Sponsored