Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yaa that seems to be pretty jacked up, to be honest. My dealers GM has been great to work with this whole time, and so has his team. I feel like for some of these smaller dealers, they still live by the mantra that your word is your bond. I did get a signed total cost for my build, just in case. Seems like it’s the bigger dealers with a lot of orders that are seeing dollar signs and know they will continually have poor saps coming through their doors who they can beat up. But, I don’t have my Bronco in my garage yet, so anything can happen!
Yes GM has been great and open with me as well. It's a shame the big dealers and Ford have ganged up on the more honest and open smaller dealerships by changing the way the reservation game worked. We have all ben taken advantage of.
Sponsored

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Part of the problem with some of these people claiming to be ordering a constrained Bronco and then getting instantly scheduled are conveniently forgetting to let us know they are best buds with the dealers owner or sales manager or they work for Ford. It’s called stirring the pot when they come here to brag.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Part of the problem with some of these people claiming to be ordering a constrained Bronco and then getting instantly scheduled are conveniently forgetting to let us know they are best buds with the dealers owner or sales manager or they work for Ford. It’s called stirring the pot when they come here to brag.
I don’t think many have come to brag. We ask them to post their res and order date and they tell us “I just walked in and ordered three days ago”. Then people jump on them when it’s Ford’s fault. I myself have fired back when one of the Johnny come latelys said something stupid, AFTER, he had been hounded. They will stop telling us their order dates and that Ford os screwing is over because of this.

It looks to me like a new order or a change to your order a few days before they draw lottery numbers (one guy even did something as simple as drop the shitty Ford PPF) trips the Ford system up and those are a lot of the ones getting picked. I’m not changing anything on my order to see if my theory is correct though. Way too many new orders that have commodity restraints which also makes me believe that they aren’t that big of a factor.
Ford does not care that they have lied and changed the rules ever since they rolled this out. They are making money and that’s their goal. The next question is why has not one single media production called them out on their bullshit and changing the rules mid game? They weren’t shy to write how great it was when Ford changed the rules to 60% name match……except when sucking big blue oval’s cock, they left out the part about how it used to be 80/20 and now it favors the dealers more.

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t think many have come to brag. We ask them to post their rea and order date and they tell us “I just walked in and orders three days ago”. Then people jump on them when it’s Ford’s fault. I myself have fired back when one of the Johnny come latelys said something stupid, AFTER, he had been hounded. They will stop telling us their order dates and that Ford os screwing is over because of this.

It looks to me like a new order or a change to your order a few days before they draw lottery numbers (one guy even did something as simple as drop the shitty Ford PPF) trips the Ford system up and those are a lot of the ones getting picked. I’m not changing anything on my order to see if my theory is correct though. Way too many new orders that have commodity restraints which also makes me believe that they aren’t that big of a factor.
Ford does not care that they have lied and changed the rules ever since they rolled this out. They are making money and that’s their goal. The next question is why has not one single media production called them out on their bullshit and changing the rules mid game? They weren’t shy to write how great it was when Ford changed the rules to 60% name match……except when sucking big blue oval’s cock, they left out the part about how it used to be 80/20 and now it favors the dealers more.
I am not 100% familiar with the ordering system but isn’t it possible that fresh orders may have been placed to the front of the line due to 2021 not all being converted to 2022 orders? Is it possible some dealers could leave a bunch of 2021 orders on 99 status meanwhile DealerBuddy walks in, places a fresh 2022 order and gets scheduled because fords system only sees his order as available ?

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just get the feeling that the 2021 to 2022 conversions may be screwing up the algorithms in ways they didn’t anticipate.

Sponsored

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In the end it's wait your turn in line but only at your dealer as your dealer waits in line according to secret complex trigonometric calculations based on a lunar eclipse in an odd numbered leap year...there ya go.....tadaaaa

Huntsetter1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can’t use common sense with the process that has no fixed rules. Whoever first called it a raffle is the closest I can come up with as accurate.

RogueAce70

Wildtrak
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not complaining, it just sucks that a lot of us still haven’t even sniffed a build date; I reserved 07/17, Wildtrak, Lux pkg, leather seats & MIC top & no idea when mine will be built. I wonder if Ford at some point look at all of the open older reservations & think we need to do whatever it takes to get these built. My guess is no they won’t but how long can they keep kicking the can down the road!!

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am not 100% familiar with the ordering system but isn’t it possible that fresh orders may have been placed to the front of the line due to 2021 not all being converted to 2022 orders? Is it possible some dealers could leave a bunch of 2021 orders on 99 status meanwhile DealerBuddy walks in, places a fresh 2022 order and gets scheduled because fords system only sees his order as available ?
You’re standing hard on your dealer buddy theory 🤪
The 99 is a thing and it could be possible. Before the bullshit ‘22 reorder, I found out my dealer never even placed my order. Told me he did but I found out in sept that he had me secretly 99 the entire time. I was not pleased and am probably not a favorite over there after that.
There were a few who even posted that they got build dates and they didn’t know how because they were 99. I’m pretty sure most here went and converted their orders to 22 though. The orders you are talking about that haven’t been switched to 22 or code 99 (if it’s happening) could be from people who have walked away or that the dealer hasn’t heard from.
The main thing these line jumpers do is fuck the allocation system by using one up that could have been used for someone who played by the rules as Ford first presented them.

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re standing hard on your dealer buddy theory 🤪
The 99 is a thing and it could be possible. Before the bullshit ‘22 reorder, I found out my dealer never even placed my order. Told me he did but I found out in sept that he had me secretly 99 the entire time. I was not pleased and am probably not a favorite over there after that.
There were a few who even posted that they got build dates and they didn’t know how because they were 99. I’m pretty sure most here went and converted their orders to 22 though. The orders you are talking about that haven’t been switched to 22 or code 99 (if it’s happening) could be from people who have walked away or that the dealer hasn’t heard from.
The main thing these line jumpers do is fuck the allocation system by using one up that could have been used for someone who played by the rules as Ford first presented them.
How are they line jumpers though? I really don’t understand the complaints because everyone understands why and how this happens. You can make generalized statements, but someone who ordered two weeks ago, might be the same build as yours but 50 other people at your dealership have the same order as you so you’re at the end of the line and then at his dealership nobody else has his/your build and it’s the most buildable at that dealership so it gets slotted for production.

It’s pretty simple to understand I just think people like to complain and make false statements about the system being screwed up or unfair. Pretty sure there is a stipulation in the dealer contract that basically says Ford has to provide them some inventory of new vehicles because Dealer A might have 300 day 1 reservations and Dealer B has 5 and 295 day 2 reservations.

They have to please the end customer and the dealers.

Sponsored

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw the New Pro-x on the commute home last Night!
Nice!!!! Fully loaded with a Fender Soundsystem pro X with leather for $45k is not bad! Considering prices are up right now!!!
Ford better get it together soon I’m thinking of jumping ship!!!
And it tows 6200k or so
I have been looking too! They are pretty sweet looking with the redesign.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been looking too! They are pretty sweet looking with the redesign.
And I alwayed love Nissan they run
forever for the underdog of Toyota, cheaper, and they perfected the Tacoma Style
IMO.
Tacoma needs to be re-designed now anyway. But I will just continue to wait for my little Bronco….
Sponsored